epilogue.

"that was the best concert i've ever been too!" jisung smiled brightly, as they got into the car.

"today was so fun-"

"it's not done yet." minho smirked at the younger. "i have something to show you." he said.

"what? tell me please!" jisung whined when the older shook his head with an amused smile.

"nope, it's a surprise." he said, driving away from the venue the concert was held at. it took a while for them to get there, a car park halfway across town.

"why are we at a car park? the suns about to set, min!" jisung asked, crossing his arms when minho only chuckled softly at him.

"be patient, sung." the older smiled, driving up the very top which had no cars. he parked at the front and turned up the song playing on the radio.

"i love this song." minho mumbled, nodding his head softly to the song.

"this is so cliché. what are we doing here?" jisung asked, staring out at the sunset in front of them.

"shh, it looks nice. right?" minho asked, turning to the younger and smiling at him.

jisung felt his heart flutter, but he only stayed silent.

"i love you." minho said suddenly, catching jisung off-guard.

"w-what?" he asked, staring at the older in shock.

"i love you." minho said again, a smile starting to come onto his face. "do you love me back?" he asked.

jisung chuckled, "of course. i love you too, minho." he said, a big smile on his face.

"you're so beautiful." minho mumbled, turning back to face the sunset in front of them. jisung hit his arm, "shut up." he mumbled.

after a few minutes of silence, the radio being the only thing making noise, jisung spoke up.

"you know.." he started, "you make me so happy." he whispered.

"yeah? well, you make me happy too." minho said, grabbing his hand and placing a gentle kiss on it.

"i don't know where i'd be without you, to be honest." jisung said, "i'm glad i met you." he said, smiling at the older.

"i'm glad i met you too, i love you so much."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 ✓ 🎉