ch. 30

"han jisung, what is going on?!" jisung's mother screamed, and the two boys quickly pulled away from each other.

"y—you're gay?" she asked, staring at her son with a face that he couldn't decipher.

he gasped, "m—mom.. it's—"

"it's not what it looks like? we're you not kissing?!" she yelled again, the two boys flinching.

jisung felt tears gather in his eyes, and he let out a sob. "jisung—" minho went to move to his side but jisung's father stopped him.

"get out of my house. you will never be seeing my son ever again." he said.

"b—but please—" minho stuttered.

jisung looked at minho with tears eyes, "m—min.." he whispered shakily.

"sung, it'll be okay. i won't leave—"

"get out!"

minho rushed out the house in fear of what could happen next. he couldn't just leave, he heard the yells through the window.

"god forbid my son to be gay!" jisung's father yelled, jisung flinching again as tears rolled down his cheeks.

as his parents continued to yell and yell at him nonstop for what felt like years, he reached up and touched his lips gently.

he could still feel minho's kiss.

——

it was the now monday, minho hadn't heard from jisung at all. he went the whole weekend without hearing a single word from him.

he sat out in the cold listening to everything jisung's parents were saying to him.

all the slurs, all the curses.

it made him think back on when his own parents found out about everything.

he felt so much pain from that, he had basically no where to go. he didn't want jisung to go through that too.

he sat down at his desk with a long sigh, putting his head into his hands.

"minho! minho, i need to talk to you—" the voice of seongwoo rang through his eyes and he let out another sigh.

"what is it now?" he asked, looking at the boy.

"what's wrong— actually, don't answer that. i know." seongwoo said quickly.

minho's head started throbbing, and he put his head down while nodding.

"i'm sorry, minho. he didn't deserve you, but it's okay. because i'm here—" minho looked up at seongwoo's words.

"no, what're you talking about?!" he asked.

seongwoo hummed, "what do you mean? jisung broke up with you? that's why you're—"

"no! god, you're so fucking annoying!" minho yelled at him, getting up out of his seat and storming out of the classroom.

the teacher only sighed, "class, just forget about him. now, let's continue." she said, continuing the lesson.

minho walked through the halls, he breathing getting quicker and quicker.

he felt his heart beating out of his chest and he could hear it beating loudly in his eardrums.

he bit his lip and ran to the bathroom.

he didn't know this feeling, but he hated it.

"god, what the fuck is wrong with me?" he whispered to himself, holding his chest who was rising up and down quickly.

he looked up at himself in the mirror and bit his lip again to point he could taste blood.

it all happened so fast, all he could feel was his head throbbing— his hand also throbbing. and his heart beating outside of his chest.

blood ran down his fist, some of it on the shattered mirror.

he stared at his reflection with shallow breaths. he heard the door opened and quickly turned around to yell at whoever came into the room.

he only calmed down when he saw felix staring at him with confusion.

"uhh— you okay?" the australian warily asked, moving closer to the older. he glanced at the broken mirror and down to minho's bleeding hand.

minho took a breath again, "i don't know.. what the fuck is w—wrong with me." he sat down on the bathroom floor, gasping like a fish out of water.

"i think— i think you're having an anxiety attack." felix said, kneeling down beside the older.

"w—what? but i don't— i don't have anxiety." minho said, he put his head in his hands. "j—just make it stop." he shakily mumbled.

felix got up quickly, "i—i'll be right back. try to steady your breath." he said, running out of the bathroom.

minho held his head in his hands, before feeling hit tears stream down his cheeks.

he quickly wiped them, making sure no more fell down. felix soon ran in with a water bottle and handed it to him.

minho quickly chugged half the bottle before wiping his mouth, he closed his eyes, trying to streaky his breathing.

he opened them again when he felt something cold and wet being pressed against his forehead, he saw felix pressing wet paper towel on his forehead.

"hold it here." he whispered, and grabbed more wet paper towel and began wiping the olders blood knuckled.

"how do you know how to deal with this so well?" minho asked softly, watching as the boy gently wiped his knuckles.

"my sister has anxiety, she used to get really bad attacks." felix whispered, "i had to learn how to deal with this kinda stuff." he said.

"guess it comes in pretty handy now, huh?" he smiled, minho softly chuckling at him.

minho sighed, "thank you. i see why you and jisung are so close." he said, thinking about the orange-headed boy.

"yeah, well.. he's my bestfriend. gotta look out for him, y'know." felix mumbled. "and you too now, apparently." he laughed.

"where is he, by the way? i haven't seen him at all since last week." felix asked, throwing the paper towel into the trash can.

"yeah, about that.. his parents came home early and, they found us." he sighed sadly, and felix pulled him up from the floor.

"so, now jisung's strict as fuck parents know about you two?" felix asked, furrowing his brows.

minho nodded, "you guys are fucking stupid."

"jeez, you don't have to insult us, dude." minho mumbled.

"am i wrong though?" felix asked, and minho just walked out of the room.

——

yikes.