ch. 25

two months later

minho and chan we're currently parked in the school parking lot, "do you really have to walk in with me?" minho groaned, crossing his arms across his chest.

"yes, we need to be careful. jisung hasn't answered yet." chan said, getting out of the vehicle and opening the back door.

he got the crutches out of the back seat and went to the passengers side, helping minho out and handing him the crutches.

they both began walking with chan staring intensely at minho, making sure he doesn't trip on anything.

chan ran up to the door, asking a student to keep it open. "do you need help?" he asked, running back to minho's side.

"no, i'm fine."

"are you sure? i can carry you—"

"no, chan. i said, i'm fine." minho huffed, struggling to get up the small staircase.

eventually, chan just took the crutches from the youngers hands and picked him up.

minho groaned in annoyance, "is this really necessary?!" he asked, as he ignored the confused and amused faces of nearby students.

as chan set down the younger, jisung ran up to the both of them.

"oh my god, i forgot to set my alarm. are you okay?" jisung asked, and minho just groaned again.

"whatever, let's just get to class." he said, walking away.

jisung turned back to chan and smiled, "do we have any more gigs?" he asked, ignoring the curious whispers from all around.

"yeah, tonight at midnight." chan said, giving jisung a cool lil handshake.

"'kay, i'll see you tonight, hyung!" jisung yelled, running away to his first class.

——

"i'm not a kid, i don't need nobodies help." minho mumbled under his breath, setting his crutches down and sitting in his seat.

he noticed a person sit in the seat beside him, that's weird. no one usually sits there, he thought to himself.

"hey, i'm seongwoo. and you are?" the guy asked, looking at minho curiously.

"uh— minho, are you new here?" he asked, moving to sit more comfortably.

"yeah, i just moved here from england!" seongwoo smiled brightly.

"england? i've never been anywhere outside of korea.." minho admitted shyly.

"so, what happened to you?" seongwoo asked, glancing at the cast on the others leg.

"oh, i got.. hit by a car." minho said quietly, "it was almost my boyfriend. but i pushed him out of the way." minho said, smiling at the thought of the younger.

"that's crazy, he just let you do that? that's so shitty—"

"class! we have a new student! his name is lee seongwoo, and he is from england! please be kind to him, and let's get started now." the teacher announced loudly, cutting off the boy.

minho was confused at the others words, but he just brushed it off and focused on the lesson.

——

"hey guys, this is seongwoo. he's a new student." minho smiled, sitting down beside jisung.

"hey, i'm felix. that's jeongin, hyunjin and jisung." felix said kindly, introducing everyone.

"are you okay? how does your leg feel?" jisung asked, helping the older sit down.

"it's fine— ooh!"

"i don't like your mom, but she makes some good cookies." minho said, grabbing the cookie from jisung's lunch box.

hyunjin reached over and grabbed a piece of the cookie from minho's hand, before the older could have a chance to slap his hand away.

a week later

jisung was at the spot™️. he got bored lying around his house, so he jumped out his window.

just as he was about to put down his bag, he heard a noise come from a alleyway. he furrowed his brows and walked over, peering into the alleyway.

he walked into the alleyway, and gasped when he found a blank brick wall, a little too blank.

he dropped the bag filled of spray cans, grabbing spray can and began spraying different beautiful colours on the blank wall.

of course, jisung was no professional at this. it looked messy and uneven at some parts, the paint dripping down the wall.

but he liked it that way. messy and imperfect.

finally, he was done and happy with the result. he smiled at the artwork, and took out his phone to take a picture.

after he took the picture, he heard another noise.

he turned around to face the way the noise came from, he saw nothing so he just shrugged it off and went back home.

——

ion like this seongwoo bitch