ch. 10

after school

all five boys met up with each other at the parking lot and waited for chan to show up. after a couple minutes, a black vehicle pulled up and minho pointed at it.

"that's him." he said, standing up and reaching out for jisung's hand.

jisung blushed and slowly grabbed minho's hand. minho stood still for a second, just staring at the younger.

it's like everything stopped, and they were the only people on the planet. they stared into each other's eyes, not breaking eye contact until felix called out to them.

"guys."

minho snapped out of it and pulled jisung up and they walked over to the vehicle. "where's seungmin and changbin?" minho asked.

"they decided to walk." chan answered.

"hi, i'm chan." the blonde said, speaking to felix, jeongin and hyunjin.

"i'm hyunjin. that's felix and jeongin." hyunjin smiled, pointing to the two boys beside him.

"felix? are you a foreigner?" chan asked.

"yeah, i'm from australia." felix spoke.

"ah, really? i'm from australia too! where do you come from?" chan asked with a polite smile.

"sydney." felix said, smiling back to the older.

"oh, same mate!" chan giggled.

jisung and minho were sat in the very back, still holding hands. they sat quietly, not saying a word and just appreciating each other's presence. as it rained outside, they eventually arrived at their destination.

jisung's three friends gasped when they saw where it was.

it was a club.

——

"a-a club?! jisung- no, minho! why the fuck did you and your friends bring us to a damn club?! are you really crazy enough to think that we'd actually go in?! no, come on guys. were getting out of here and going to my house." felix raged, grabbing jisung's arms and dragging him away.

"wait wait! i can explain, just give me chance. i promise you, we're not actually going clubbing." jisung said, stopping the both of them from going any further.

"ugh! fine, what's your reason?!" felix said, crossing his arms with a stern expression on his face.

"me and chan are in this group with another guy and we're performing a song here." jisung explained.

"group? like a singing group or something?" hyunjin asked, confused.

"kinda? we're called 3RACHA and i joined yesterday. it's simple." jisung smiled.

"ooh! can we go watch hyung?" jeongin asked, excitedly.

"fine." felix rolled his eyes, "simple my ass" he muttered, following jisung back to the club.

"alright, sorry about that hyungs." jisung said with an apologetic smile.

"nah, it's okay. don't worry. now come on, we're gonna be late." chan said, patting jisung on the shoulder.

the six of them walked into the club—with the help of chan—and met up with changbin and seungmin.

"took you long enough. who's this?" changbin said, bro hugging chan and jisung.

"these are my friends. felix, hyunjin and jeongin. this is changbin and that's seungmin." jisung said, introducing his friends.

"alright. well it's nice to meet you, but we gotta go." changbin said, leaving with chan and jisung.

"wait what? jisung, don't leave us here!" felix whined.

"relax, i'm just gonna perform one song. and besides, you have seungmin and minho to protect you." jisung said, trying to calm down the older.

"nope." seungmin said.

"but i don't know them that well." the older whined more.

"then get to know him." jisung laughed, pulling away from him and walking up to chan and changbin.

it was a couple minutes before felix saw three figures dressed in dark clothing walk on onto the stage.

"i don't get why i had to come, i know they're my hyungs and stuff but why did it have to be in a club? i could be reading right now." seungmin whined.

"shut up and watch." minho said.

felix gasped when he heard a moan. he looked around. "was that apart of the song??" he asked minho confused.

"yeah." the brunette laughed.

chan started started the song and then jisung began rapping.

"what the f-"

"jeongin!"

"sorry, but what?! i never knew he could rap? does this kid even breathe?!"

"aren't you younger than him?" minho questioned, squinting his eyes.

"yup!" jeongin said, innocently smiling at the older.

finally, chans verse came and the crowd started jumping while the boys just stared in awh.

eventually, the performance was over and 3RACHA walked off stage and over to their friends.

"hey, how was that?" jisung asked, bro hugging hyunjin.

"amazing!" hyunjin responded.

suddenly, a big buff guy walked over, intimidating the group. "hey, you kids can't be here." he said.

"what do you mean?" jisung questioned.

"come on, i can tell you are minors. especially him." he spoke, pointing at jeongin.

"well, you heard the guy, gotta leave." felix shrugged, grabbing his friends and walking towards the exit.

"well, we all might as well go too." chan said, as they all began walking out of the club.

the eight of them exited the building and got in chans car. "let's go to ours." chan said, starting the car.

"wait, yours?" felix asked.

"yeah, don't worry. they live by hyunjins, so if you wanna leave just go to his house." jisung said, smiled and leaning he head on minhos shoulder tiredly.

eventually jisung fell asleep.

——

thanks for reading! <3