ch. 27

jisung woke up on the floor of his living room with confusion, "what the fu—"

a surge of pain went through his whole body, and he gasped noticing all the little tattoos on his hand.

memories of the other night flashed through his brain and he groaned, getting up and going to the washroom.

he quickly got dressed, took some tylenol, ignoring the passed out woman on his couch and went to school.

——

jisung was sat at the table, his head down and resting on it.

"jeez, what happened to you?" hyunjin asked as he sat down.

"shut up please." jisung groaned.

minho gasped quietly and grabbed the youngers hand, "did you go to jiyong's again?" he asked, inspecting the youngers hand.

"why didn't you bring me?" he pouted.

"i didn't, my babysitter did them." jisung said, showing minho the other hand.

"you have a babysitter?" minho asked, which made hyunjin laugh out loud.

felix smacked him, "shut up. who's jiyong?" he asked, ignoring hyunjin who was rubbing the back of his head.

"you know kwon studios—"

felix choked on his food, "l—like.. the tattoo studio?" he asked.

minho nodded his head and continued looking at all the little tattoos on jisung's hands.

"what did you mean by again?" felix asked again.

"you got a tattoo, didn't you?" jeongin asked, sipping on his juice box.

"maybe, y'all wanna see—"

"noooo! 'cause then you'll have to take off your—" minho whined, holding jisung's arm.

"i meant a picture, dumbass." he said, pulling his arm away and pulling out his phone.

the three friends stared at the photo in awe, "that's on your back?" hyunjin asked. "yeah, it's nice right?" jisung smiled.

"do you parents know?" jeongin questioned, going back to eating his lunch.

the older shook his head, "they have no idea." he said, sitting back down in his seat.

"hey, you guys wanna go to the store after school?" minho asked suddenly, slurping his spaghetti noodles.

"but, i don't have money." felix pouted as hyunjin laughed at him.

"broke ass mf." he mumbled, ignoring felix's glare.

"it's fine, we can just walk around." the older shrugged.

——

"ah, this is such a nice bracelet." felix whispered. jisung walked over to the younger, grabbed the bracelet and put it on like he was trying it on.

"it's nice, right?" he asked, smiling at felix who nodded.

"too bad, i didn't bring any money." felix sighed, walking away from the older.

jisung watched as he walked away, and quietly ripped off the tag. jisung walked around the store, grabbing a chain necklace and putting in on in the small mirror.

he looked around and sneakily ripped off the tag, while minho just chuckled softly at him.

"you're so sneaky." he whispered to the younger, and jisung just shushed him softly with a smirk.

eventually, the friends all left the store and went to the food court. as they sat down, jisung took off the bracelet and handed it to felix.

"what? when did you buy this?" he asked, picking the bracelet up.

jisung only shrugged and sipped his milkshake with a smirk.

felix gasped at him, "y—you stole?" he whispered shocked.

"you said you wanted the bracelet, so now you have it." jisung smiled, laughing at felix's shocked face.

felix slightly chuckled, muttering a quiet "thank you" before putting the bracelet on and smiling at it softly.

as they were eating, minho took a sip of jisung's milkshake and got a milk moustache. jisung laughed at him and wiped it away just as a group of guys walked by.

"i hate gay people, i feel like puking." one of them snarled, glaring at them.

"don't deep throat so deep next time and you wouldn't have to deal with that." jisung said simply, hyunjin trying not to burst out laughing.

"what the fuck did you say, fa**ot?" the guy asked angerly, pulling the boy up by his collar.

"oh fuck." felix whispered.

"get the fuck off him, asshole." minho growled.

minho be like: wanna go bro?

jisung pushed the guy off and scoffed, "don't insult me and my friends and we won't have a problem asshole

jisung pushed the guy off and scoffed, "don't insult me and my friends and we won't have a problem asshole." he said, grabbing his milkshake and walking away with his friends following close behind him.

"that was badass." hyunjin said with a smile.

"i've never seen you all mad and scary— other than that one time with daewon." jeongin said, jisung scrunching his face remembering all that went down.

"don't remind me, i was grounded for so long." he groaned.

"at least now, people know not to fuck with you." hyunjin shrugged with a smile.

——

tbh that whole fight scene had me going dumb duh duh dumb
anyways yeah i was losing my shit while writing that lmao