ch. 8

minho pulled jisung up from the ground, and began walking.

"anyways, i wanna introduce you to some people." minho smiled, holding jisung's hand.

"who?" jisung asked, curious.

"just my friends." minho smiled, and continued walking.

they walked and walked to a neighborhood that looked oddly familiar to jisung. he couldn't point it out, until he stopped and stared at a certain house.

"wait—this is hyunjins neighborhood." jisung spoke, looking around the familiar street.

"really?" minho asked, jisung nodding.

"hmm, never noticed." minho shrugged, walking into a driveway.

"this is it." minho smiled, walking up to the porch stairs.

"how many are there?" jisung asked the older, as he unlocked the door.

"4 including me." minho smiled, opening the door and stepping into the house.

"chan hyung! minho hyungs back!" a young boy screamed as he looked at minho.

"ah, minho. you're here, i'm almost done making dinner." a guy with bleach blonde hair said, walking out the kitchen with a small smile.

"where's changbin?" minho asked the boy sitting on the couch, who was reading a book.

"he's upstairs, i think hes 'working' or something." the boy shrugged, noticing the boy behind minho.

"hyung, who's that?" the young boy asked, staring at jisung.

"oh, this is jisung, jisung this is seungmin." minho smiled.

"and i'm chan." the blonde guy said, walking out of the kitchen.

"anyways, can you get changbin? we're gonna eat now." chan said, placing plates onto the kitchen table.

"sure, come on." minho said, grabbing jisungs hand and leading him upstairs.

"whose changbin?" jisung asked, feeling slightly jealous.

"he's another friend. like a brother, basically." minho explained.

jisung felt a little relieved to know that they were only friends, but why? why was he jealous? jisung shrugged it off as nothing and followed minho to a closed door.

minho knocked on the door, a slightly raspy but soft voice coming from the other side.

"what?"

"chan hyung said dinners ready, come eat." minho explained to the person on the other side of the door.

"okay, i'll be down in a second." the voice said, allowing minho and jisung to make their way back downstairs.

the two boys sat down with the other three as they waited for the last boy to come down. finally, a short, raven haired boy came down and sat beside chan.

"finally, okay. let's eat." chan said, digging into his plate of food.

the others also began eating, except jisung. he stared at the others as they ate. he was confused.

"you guys don't say grace or thank you?" he asked, looking around at them confused.

"jisung, this isn't your house. you don't have to say grace here or thank you." minho explained.

"i know, but i still—whatever." jisung said, before silently saying grace to himself.

the others laughed as they watched him, they all continued eating after he was done and soon, they all finished their dinner.