ch. 11

jisung yawned as he woke up to minho softly shaking him, he got up and out of the car and just walked straight into the house.

"damn, i didn't even—nevermind." chan spoke, shaking his head.

"where's he going?" felix asked minho.

"he's probably just going to sleep in my room, he must be tired." minho replied.

felix nodded, "okay, were gonna go to hyunjins. we'll come over tomorrow for school, though."

"okay, that's fine. see you guys tomorrow." he said, waving goodbye as he walked into the house and over to his room.

when minho walked in, he saw jisung laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully.

minho smiled cutely at him, and slowly crawled into the bed with him, careful to not wake the sleeping beauty up.

"goodnight baby." minho said softly, kissing the younger boys head.

——

minho and jisung woke up to the alarm and slowly got out of bed.

"fuck, i'm tired." jisung yawned, rubbing his eyes.

minho only chuckles at him and ruffles his hair while saying "you're so cute."

jisung laughed at him and they went downstairs to eat breakfast. by the time they finished, they heard a knock on the door.

"i'll get it." minho said, standing up and walking towards the door.

"jisung, lets go. your friends are here." minho yelled from the door.

"okay, i'm coming! bye guys." jisung said, waving to the guys seated at the kitchen table.

jisung came out of the house and greeted his friends with bro hugs, and they all started walking to school with each other.

minho and jisung walked beside each other and grabbed each other's hands, hyunjin eyeing them closely, his eyes widening when jisung leaned his head on minhos shoulder.

he pulled out his phone and texted his friends.

——

hyunjin
y'all seeing this???

felix
seeing what?

hyunjin
minho and jisung!

jeongin
bro
that's so cute wtf

felix
omg
couple goals
but, he's still a bad
influence

hyunjin
pfft, yeah okay

——

eventually, the small group arrived at their school and split up to go to their separate classes.

at lunch, jisung and minho we're walking together when his friends came up to him.

"hey jisung, and minho.. um, can we talk to you?" felix asked.

"me?" jisung asked, pointing at himself.

"yeah, just you." felix said, nodding his head.

"uh, sure? i'll be back." jisung said, smiling at minho.

the four friends walked into an empty classroom and started talking.

"so um, it's about minho.." felix said.