ch. 28

time skip, minho's all healed wOW

jisung, chan and changbin were all standing behind the curtains. they could barely hear themselves, the crowds loud cheers drowning each other's voices out.

jisung straining his ears trying to listen to chan's words, but nonetheless he nodded and got in position.

the whole room went dark and the curtains slowly started to open up, the cheers going quiet ever so slightly.

jisung started his verse first, letting out a smirk. he focused on the music, letting the beat fully entrance him. he was having the time of his life, jumping around the stage and yelling lyrics into the words.

finally the song finished, the crowd cheering when another song started playing from the speakers.

jisung noticed some more people gather into the room, desperate to see 3racha performing.

the crowd began jumping with them, they could practically feel the stage shaking.

jisung caught the confused stares of some people standing in the back of the crowd, they looked like some students from his school. the familiar faces from his english and p.e. classes staring straight at him.

jisung smirked at them as he began his second verse, holding back a laugh at their shocked stares.

the moment the song finally finished, was the same moment the crowd bursted into cheers. jisung felt pure bliss and happiness running throughout his whole body.

the three of them all jumped and hugged each other, before bowing and walking behind the stage.

"that was our best one yet!" changbin said with happiness.

"this is only the start, boys." chan smiled. everyone was quiet, the younger boys staring at chan.

"what? too much?" he asked, looking in between the two.

"nah, we're kidding." jisung laughed, hugging his friends again.

——

it was the next day, and jisung along with jeongin were sitting at their usual lunch table. seungmin and felix were doing tests, and minho was at the hospital for a check up.

"hey, did you perform somewhere last night?" jeongin suddenly asked.

jisung nodded, "yeah, why?" he questioned, raising a brow.

"apparently, there were a few kids from school who were at that place you performed at." jeongin explained, playing with his pencil.

"is that why people are whispering about me? i thought i already—"

"hey, i saw you at that club last night." a guy said, sitting closely beside jisung.

"okay?" jisung questioned, moving a little away from the student.

"umm, excuse me—"

"i'm trying to talk to my friend, go ahead and get us something to drink from the vending machine." jisung looked at the guys name tag, im changsuk it read.

jisung scoffed at him, "excuse me? who the fuck do you think you are?" he asked.

"c'mon, i'm just trying to make friends." changsuk smirked, leaning close to jisung.

jisung pushed him away, "go make friends somewhere else if you're gonna be rude to my friend." he said, crossing his arms.

"that kids your friend? c'mon, you can do so much better than that. come sit with me and my friends, it'll be better than—"

"i don't want to be your fucking friend, asshole." jisung said angerly, standing up.

"come on jeongin, let's go." he glared, walking away with jeongin following close behind him.

"hyung, who was that?" jeongin asked, glancing back at the guy who was staring at them.

"im changsuk, he's a senior. i can't believe i didn't recognize him." jisung said with a huff, jeongin laughed at him.

"what?" he asked. "you look like an angry squirrel." jeongin said with a smile.

"what— no, i don't." jisung shook his head, by this point the two of them were out of the cafeteria and walking the almost empty school hallways.

as they were walking, they saw minho standing at his locker and digging through it.

"minho!" jisung called out, and he looked up before quickly slamming his locker shut and walking up to the boy.

"hey, sung." he smiled, giving the boy a kiss.

"right in front of me." jeongin said, staring at the two with a face of disgust.

jisung laughed at him, "hey, let's hang out after school?" he asked with a small smile, the smile quickly dropping when minho sadly sighed.

"sorry, sung. i'm busy after school." he said, jisung tilted his head in confusion.

"some old friends are in town, and we've been waiting to meet up." he explained, playing with the rings on jisung's fingers.

"it's okay, i'll just see you tomorrow?" the younger smiled, hugging the older when he nodded.

——

ITS SHORT IK, BUT JUST WAIT FOR ME OKAY?