ch. 13

as they were hugging, jisung opens his eyes and sees the beautiful artwork on the brick wall behind them.

"oh my god. minho, did you paint this?" he asked, as they pulled away from each other.

"yeah.." the older sniffled.

"it's—.. it's beautiful." jisung smiled, looking closely at the artwork.

"t—thanks.. can we.. go back to yours? i want cuddles.." minho pouted.

jisung sighed, he knew he couldn't say no.

"sure, but we have to sneak in. my parents are back and they grounded me. so, technically i'm not supposed to be here." jisung said.

"okay.." minho said, as they both got up from the ground and started walking to jisungs house, hand in hand.

they arrived and both climbed up to jisungs window as quiet as possible. once they got into his bedroom, jisung closed the window and minho got into his bed.

"come here, i'm cold." minho whispered.

"okay, wait for a second." jisung said, opening his door and peeking out to see his mom walking past.

"what was that noise?" she asked him.

"oh, nothing. i just.. dropped something. sorry. anyways, goodnight." jisung smiled, before closing the door.

"that was close." he whispered.

"okay whatever, come cuddle." minho said, pouting.

"okay, i'm coming." jisung chuckled at his cuteness.

the younger climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around the older as minho put his face in jisungs chest, breathing in his scent.

a couple minutes past when minho whispers, "sungie, are you awake?"

"no." jisung responds quietly.

"i can't sleep.." minho mutters.

"me too, wait.." jisung says, quietly getting up.

jisung walked out of his room and closes the door before going to the closet at the end of hall.

he opened it and looked through a small basket, finding an old mp3 player. he grabbed it and went back into his room, he laid down and gave one of the earphones to minho.

"here, this is the playlist i used to listen to when i couldn't sleep." he said, at the put the other earphones and pressed shuffle.

his old favourite songs started playing and he closed his eyes as minho put his head on his chest.

and they both fell asleep to 'it's ok not to be ok' by as one.

——

both boys woke up to jisungs alarm, and they both got up tiredly.

suddenly, there was a knock on jisungs door. jisung pushes minho on the bed and minho covered himself with the blanket.

"get ready. i'm gonna be taking you to school." his mother said, popping her head into the room.

"uh, no. it's okay, i'm gonna walk." jisung smiled.

"are you sure you don't want me to drive you?" she asked, tilting her head.

"no, it's okay. i'll walk." jisung insisted.

"okay.. get going soon though." she said, nodding towards him.

"okay, i will!" he smiled, as she closed the door.

"that was close.. you're gonna have to go through the window, so they don't see you." jisung said, as minho got up from the bed.

"okay, can i borrow some clothes though?" minho asked, looking around.

"yeah, i'll be getting ready in the bathroom. make sure to lock the door." jisung spoke, leaving the room.

minho changed into some clothes and started looking for a hoodie in jisungs closet. he found a black hoodie and put it on as jisung walked into the room.

"oh my god, you look so cuddly." jisung said, closing the door.

minho chuckled at him, muttering a small "thanks."

"anyways, schools starting soon. so, we gotta go." jisung said, as he stepped outside the room and closed the door.

minho quickly grabbed the mp3 player and climbed out the window, jumping down with ease.

eventually, jisung exited the house and they started walking to school together.

minho pulled out the mp3 player from his pocket and they started listening to the playlist while holding hands.

soon enough, they were at school and walked in together while still listening to the playlist. people stared as minho yawned and rubbed his eyes while putting his head on jisungs shoulder.

jisung got used to the stares and eventually started ignoring them, they both continued walking as people got out of their way.

whispers were heard as they headed down the long hallway.

"they must be dating."

"how could jisung date someone like him?"

"they're even holding hands."

"i'll see you at lunch, okay?" jisung said to the older.

"i don't wanna go to class though." minho whined, holding onto his hand.

"minho, you have to. just go to class, i'll see you soon. i promise." jisung smiled.

"fine.." minho sighed, before he left to go to his class.

——

the two met up at the cafeteria, and walked to the same table with their food.

"hey, guys." jisung said, as he and minho sat down together.

minho leaned his head on jisungs shoulder and yawned.

"what's up with him?" jeongin asked, after taking a bite of his lunch.

"he had a rough night. he's just tired," as jisung spoke, minho wrapped his arms around the youngers torso and snuggled his face into his neck.

"and very clingy." jisung smiled.

——

we goin soft minho hours y'all, hoped you liked it :)