ch. 7

jisung and minho woke up to someone shaking them away.

"hey. wake up, it's time for you two to go." the police officer said, shaking both boys awake.

minho yawned, getting up and walking out the cell, holding jisungs hand.

"hyung, can you wait for me? i need to do something real quick." jisung said, stopping behind minho.

"sure..i'll be waiting outside." minho said, walking out of the room.

"um, sir? hello, i'm han jisung. my parents are han seokjoong and han mihyun, did you contact them about my arrest?" the young boy asked the police officer from the other night.

"oh, we didn't know who your parents were so we never got the chance too. would you like us to contact them?" the older man asked.

"no, it's okay. actually, can you not tell them about this whole thing please? i would really appreciate it." jisung smiled hopefully, looking at the police officer.

"oh, sure. we won't tell them, but they can still find out if they look at your record." the man informed.

"ah, that's okay. um, goodbye." jisung bowed, walking out of the police station to see minho, waiting for him.

"hey, let's go to my house." jisung said, beginning to walk away with minho.

they made it to jisung's house and get ready for school, since it was only tuesday. minho again, borrowing jisung's clothes and eventually leaving to school together.

they walked into the school building together, everyone's eyes were on the two, all staring at jisungs new look. minho smirked and put his arm around jisung's shoulder, jisung instantly smiling.

some kid, jung daewon, came up to them and smirked. "hey jisung, i heard you got arrested with punk face over here." he said, looking at minho.

everyone stopped what they were doing and stared, wondering if it was true.

"how would you know?" jisung asked, rolling his eyes.

"i saw you and minho being handcuffed and your little friend yelling at the police." he smirked.

"so what? it's true." jisung rolled his eyes again.

everyone gasped, no one expected han jisung to get arrested. they all knew him for your local "goody two-shoes."

"wow, what for?" daewon asked.

"why does it matter to you?" jisung scoffed, looking at daewon.

"well, i'm sure we would all like to know why han jisung got arrested." he said, glancing behind him. everyone nodded curiously.

"look, that's none of your business." jisung rolled just eyes.

"wow. what happened? good boy gone bad?" daewon chuckled.

"fuck off, daewon." jisung said, before walking away with minho.

everyone was still staring at the two as they walked towards their classes.

3rd period

both jisung and minho shared 3rd period. jisung was about to fall asleep when he felt a tap on his shoulder. he turned around and looked at minho.

"hey, the teachers asleep. let's get outta here." minho whispered, jisung glancing at the teacher to see that he was in fact, asleep.

"yeah, fuck this test. let's go." jisung whispered, both boys standing up and walking towards the door.

"where are you guys going?" the class president, jang yeeun, asked, standing up.