ch. 15

"i'm not no pussy, but does it hurt? how would you rate it on a scale from one to ten?" jisung asked nervously.

"it depends on where and what you get, the size, the placing.. y'know, it's different for everyone." jiyong explained, as he put the black gloves on.

"so, where do you want it?" he asked, letting jisung think for a little.

"i want it somewhere i can hide easily, so no one can see it." jisung explained, jiyong nodding his head.

"well... do you ever take your shirt off in front of people?" he asked, jisung instantly shaking his head.

"no, i'm way too self conscious for that." he said, jiyong nodding "take off your shirt."

"what? no!"

minho laughed at his reaction, "where are you trying to put it?" he asked jiyong, "on his back."

"will it hurt?" jisung asked nervously, "yeah of course it's gonna hurt." jiyong shrugged, "now take off your shirt."

jisung took off his shirt, feeling his cheeks heat up when minho kept staring at him.

"stop staring." he mumbled, hitting the older.

"not my fault you look hot." minho smirked, jisung instantly going red.

"s—shut up.." he stuttered, as jiyong began placing the stencil on his back.

after awhile of prepping everything, jiyong finally got started on the tattoo.

"stay still, this is gonna hurt." he mumbled, jisung biting his lip.

"c—can i.. hold your hand...?" jisung asked minho shyly, the older chuckling and grabbing his hand.

jisung breathed out, "okay.. it's not that bad..." he said, "can you pass me my phone?" he asked minho, pointing to it on the table.

jisung scrolled on his phone for what felt like minutes but was over an hour, the buzzing sound disappearing.

"okay, done. let's look at it in the mirror, yeah?" he said, leading jisung to the mirror on the wall.

"woah, it looks so good! thanks, hyung." jisung brightly smiled at jiyong, and he shook his head.

"nah, it's okay. anything for a friend." jiyong smiled.

jiyong put on a layer of petroleum jelly and then gently taped a bandage on, keeping it in place.

he ran him through what to do for the next few weeks, and also wrote it down on a paper so that the younger wouldn't forget.

"minho, make sure he does all these strictly." jiyong pointed at the boy, and he nodded his head.

"got it." he said, picking up his jacket.

the two boys said goodbye to the older and finally left the tattoo shop, and began walking home together.

"minho..?" jisung shyly called out.

"yeah?"

"do you wanna.. maybe, sleep over?" he asked, minho stopping.

"what about your parents? aren't you technically grounded?" minho asked, jisung nodding his head.

"but, maybe i can introduce you? if you want.." he mumbled the last part.

minho smiled brightly, and nodded grabbing jisung's hand.

eventually, the two boys were standing in front of the youngers house.

"i don't know why i'm so nervous.." jisung chuckled, minho smiled at him.

"it's okay, sung. let's go." pulling the younger towards the front door, minho watched as jisung hesitantly reaches for the door knob and opened the door.

"jisung! you're back, we just finished making dinner— oh, who's your friend?" jisung's mother asked, staring at the unfamiliar boy.

"uh.. t—this is minho." jisung smiled.

minho bowed at jisung's mother with a smile.

"well, minho. would you like to stay for dinner?" she asked kindly, and minho smiled once again.

"sure, if it's no problem."

——

they were all sat at the table, eating and conversing. jisung was definitely the most quiet, but minho did his best to include him.

"so, how do you know jisung?" jisung's father asked, wiping his mouth.

"we met at school." minho smiled.

"are you also friends with those boys he hangs around with?" his mother asked, jisung looking up.

"uh no. i don't think they're too fond of me, actually." minho chuckled softly.

"thank god, those boys are quite the mess." she laughed, jisung sighed. "mom, please. those are my friends."

"i'm sorry, jisung. i just think they're bad influences on you. just look at your hair!"

jisung sighed again and rolled his eyes at her. "hey, you don't roll your eyes at your mother." his father sternly said.

"okay, i'm sorry." jisung mumbled.

"you'd be surprised at the 'bad influences' in jisung's life." minho smiled sweetly, jisung hitting him on the shoulder.

soon enough, dinner was finished and minho and jisung went up to the youngers room.

jisung flopped on the bed, "i'm sorry about them, hyung.." he sighed.

minho flopped beside him and chuckled, "it's okay, sungie." he said, cuddling i to the youngers side.

"your hairs fading... i have some hair dye, if you wanna dye it again?" minho asked, playing with the youngers hair.

jisung hummed, "what colour?"

"orange, it was originally gonna be for seungmin but he doesn't want to dye his hair anymore." minho said, grabbing his backpack and pulling out bleach and hair dye.

what a coincidence-

——

"be careful with the tattoo, you know what jiyong said." jisung said, minho jokingly rolling his eyes.

"yeah yeah, i know. i'm not dumb." he said, turning off the water and handing jisung a towel.

"okay, make sure no water drips on your tattoo." minho said, jisung looking at him with a face.

"yeah, i know." he said, before yawning.

the two boys laid down in the youngers bed and cuddled into each other. jisung testing his head on the others chest, hearing his heart beat.

he sighed, "my parents are gonna kill me." he whispered.

"not just you, sung." minho whispered back.

——

sorry for the lack of updates and any mistakes :(