ch. 19

jisung and minho walked into the cafeteria. feeling the lingering stares, jisung awkwardly tried to hide his hand which was wrapped in a bandage.

"woah, did you get into a fight?" jung daewon asked, with an obnoxious smirk.

"how many times do i have to tell you, fuck off." jisung said, rolling his eyes.

"what? where you protecting your little boyfriend here?" he asked, pointing at minho's stone cold face.

"shut the fuck up, daewon. we've had a rough night." minho sighed, pushing past the boy.

daewon scoffed, and turned around to face them. what he said made both boys stop in their place.

"did you go back to your parents?"

"well? aren't you gonna tell us all?" daewon pushed, purposely trying to piss the two off.

from a few tables away, felix stood up in confusion. patiently waiting for the two boys to come over.

"or did they kick you out again?"

what is with people and insulting minho?

jisung let go of minho's hand and stomped over to the boy, pushing him while yelling at him.

"do you not know how to shut the fuck up? huh?!" he yelled, daewon chuckling at him.

"i'm just curious, can i not be curious? he was my best friend after all—"

"that doesn't fucking matter! all you're doing is trying to start shit!" jisung yelled, minho trying to stop him from doing any more damage.

minho dragged a pissed off jisung over to their usual table, and made him sit and stay.

jisung sat down, and angerly glared at daewon, who was grinning back.

"are you trying to start a fight?" felix asked jisung, who sighed in annoyance.

"i just wanna punch that stupid grin off his face." jisung muttered, aggressively stabbing his sad excuse of a slice of pizza with his fork.

"then why don't you?" hyunjin asked with a stuffed mouth, as jisung pulled his fork out of his pizza.

"hyunjin!" minho slightly yelled at the younger, "you're only encouraging him." he sighed.

"out of all people, i expected you to try and start a fight." jeongin said, sipping on his juice box.

minho rolled his eyes and ate his lunch, paying no mind to the obviously still pissed off boy beside him.

"wait— did you get into a fight?" hyunjin asked, grabbing jisung's bandaged hand.

"no," jisung pulled away his hand.

"then what happened?" hyunjin asked again.

"he only punched someone, no big of a deal." minho said, sipping his own juice box.

"who?!" the three friends all asked at the same time.

"just minho's stupid prick of a father." jisung grumbled, thinking of the night before.

minho gentle elbowed the boy in the side, and shook his head with an uncomfortable face.

"don't worry about it." jisung said, making an :] face.

——

"i'm having a party tonight, you guys gonna come?" hyunjin asked.

"nah, i'm grounded for punching one of my parents friends." jisung said, shaking his head.