ch. 32

jisung walked into his house, he felt his hands shaking and put them into his pockets.

"m-mom? dad?" he called out, walking into the living room.

he saw his parents sitting on the couch, and he took a deep breath. "i need to talk to you." he mumbled.

"what is it, son?" his father asked.

jisung took another deep breath, "i'm leaving." he said, his mother gasping at his words.

"why? don't tell me it's because of that boy! he manipulated you into believing you're gay!" his mother said, standing up.

"that's because i am! have you ever once thought about what i wanted? or what makes me happy? all you do is try to take everything away from me!"

"we're only trying to protect you!" his mother said, "we just want what's best for you-"

"i'm not gonna let you stop me from being happy!" jisung yelled back.

"you do not shout at your mother like that! as long as you're living under this roof, you must listen to us!" his father yelled back, pointing straight at him.

"that's why i'm moving out! i'm done with you and this family." jisung said with confidence, running up the stairs and into his room.

"oh fuck, you scared me-" minho said, dropping the bag that was in his hand.

"how did it go?" he asked, picking the bag up and continuing to pack the youngers stuff into it.

"did you not hear us screaming at each other?" jisung asked, grabbing another bag and throwing some of his stuff into it.

"anyways," minho said, grabbing the boys hand. "i'm taking you in a date after this." he smiled at the younger.

"are you sure? we can just-"

"no no, i'm doing it." he said, cutting jisung off.

--

"on our last date, you said you like going to the beach when you're feeling stressed." jisung nodded at the olders words.

"and since these last few weeks have been stressful, here we are." minho smiled and he pulled into a parking lot near the beach.

jisung laughed at him, "you're so cheesy, it's cute."

"yeah, who would've thought?" minho laughed.

they both got out the guy, minho grabbing a picnic basket that he had packed from the backseat.

as they sat on the beach, and ate the food minho packed while
listening to the waves, jisung felt happiness and pure joy spread throughout him.

"i'm so happy." he whispered, staring out into the sunset. he bit his lip, "i still can't believe i did that though.." he mumbled.

"hey," minho said, sitting beside him and grabbing his hand. "you did what you had to do, now.. you're free."

jisung smiled slightly at his words and nodded, "yeah. i guess, i'm just not used to.. all this." he mumbled.

"i've never spoken to them like that before." he admitted quietly.

"is it bad that i feel like shit?" jisung sighed sadly, his shoulders slumping.

"no, sung. i felt like shit too at first, but then after a while, it just... stopped hurting." minho mumbled, smiling at the younger and pulling him into a hug.

"tell me if it hurts, i'll make it stop." he said, jisung nodding at his words. "i promise."

"i love you, sung." minho said, "i love you too." jisung smiled, the two of them passionately kissing.

"fa**ots!" they heard a voice shout from behind them.

"right back at you!" jisung yelled, minho laughing out loud.

--

and that's it, thank you guys so much for reading and staying with me through this whole lil journey!

i love you guys with my whole heart, i've gained so many reads and followers since i started this book and i'm so proud and thankful!

i couldn't ask for more, thank you guys. i love you!! <33

also! there will be an epilogue! :D