ch. 18

"jisung!" jisung heard his mother calling his name from downstairs.

"what?!" he yelled back, hearing no response.

"of course..." he mumbled, getting out of bed and walking downstairs.

"yes?" he asked, standing in front of his mother who was taking some cookies out of the oven.

"we're having guests over, can you clean up your room?" she asked, jisung raising a brow.

"are we eating in my room?" he questioned.

jisung mother sighed as she took off her apron, "please, son? there's going to be a lot of people, just clean up please."

"are we having a party?" jisung asked confused.

"yes, we're celebrating your father's promotion." she smiled brightly.

jisung sighed and nodded his head, going to clean up his room when his mother called his name again.

he groaned in annoyance, "what?!" he yelled back.

"minho's here!" she yelled, jisung immediately running downstairs.

"hey sung! i brought snacks if you wanna have a movie night?" minho smile brightly, holding a bag of all sorts of snacks.

"ohh, we're having a party today. and no, you're not staying in your room all night." jisung's mother said, pointing at her son.

jisung sighed, and grabbed minho's hand, pulling him upstairs.

"a party? for what?"

"my dad got promoted, it's just gonna be adults and stuff." the younger shrugged, starting to clean up his room.

"ahh, and your moms making you go?" minho asked, helping the younger.

"yep, but i don't wanna." jisung whined, back hugging the older.

minho chuckled and turned around, hugging the younger back.

"i'll come with you, don't worry." minho mumbled, beginning to slow dance to the silence of the room.

jisung giggled when minho spun him around as minho cutely smiled at the younger.

suddenly, the door opened and the two boys spilt away from each other. jisung's fathers head popped in and he smiled.

"hey boys, the guests are gonna be here soon. come down soon, okay?" his father said, the two boys nodding awkwardly.

jisung's father closed the door and left the room, the two boys sighing and laughing at each other.

"well, we better get going." jisung said awkwardly, opening the door.

the two boys walked downstairs, as jisung's mother opened the door and invited some people in.

"mrs. ahn! this is my son, jisung!" she smiled brightly, grabbing jisung's arm and introducing him.

"hi! i like your hair!" the woman smiled, jisung nodding awkwardly.

jisung eventually left and went back to minho, who was sipping some store bought punch.

"what is this? prom?" minho asked, jisung laughing at him.

"actually, i saw some people bring some champagne. should we steal some?" minho whispered while smirking at the younger.

"sure, it's already boring." jisung said, minho nodding and leaving for a couple minutes before coming back with two glasses of what looked like sparkling water ;)

"here you go, my dearest." minho said, handing the younger a glass.

jisung playfully hit him on the shoulder, "shut up." he said, laughing.

——

as minho was walking in the living room, he accidentally bumped into someone and turned around to apologize when he froze in his spot.

"d—dad..?" he stuttered.

"minho?"

"minho? oh, hello. i'm jisung." jisung smiled, politely bowing.

"you're the hans son?" minho's father asked shocked.

"yeah, and you are..?"

"my father." minho said, jisung's eyes widening in shock.

"is this the new boy you're messing around with, minho?" his father sternly asked.

"messing around with? what?" minho chuckled in disbelief.

"yeah, just like that chan kid a few years ago." his father said with a face of disgust and disappointment.

"chan hyung?" jisung asked, looking at minho confused.

minho sighed in annoyance, "chan was just a friend!" he argued, his father rolling his eyes.

"are you sure about that, minho? that fucking—"

"shut up.." minho said, getting angrier and angrier with everyone second that passed. but little did he know, someone else was getting angry as well.

"you don't tell me to shut up, kid. i'm your father." the man said.

"not after you kicked me out." minho said, holding himself back from yelling so he wouldn't cause a scene.

"i still can't believe that you're one of those people, it's disgusting. and now you're with this f—"

jisung couldn't stand hearing this man insult his boyfriend, and so he punched minho's father in the nose.

"what the fuck?!"

this is what caught everybody's attention.

"shut the fuck up!" jisung yelled, his parents running over shocked.

"jisung! what is the meaning of this?!" they yelled at him.

"you're actually friends with this guy?! he's a fucking prick!" jisung yelled, minho's father holding his bleeding nose.

"you fucking fa**ots!" the man yelled, pushing past everyone and running out the door.

minho grabbed jisung's bloody hand and ran out to the backyard, sitting the younger down on the bench. he ran back inside the house, and grabbed a medical kit from the kitchen.

after he came back, he began cleaning up jisung's bleeding knuckles.

"why would you do that?" minho quietly asked.

"i couldn't just stand around and let him insult you, min." jisung mumbled.

"that doesn't mean you should just punch him, sung." he said, as he finished with cleaning and patching up the youngers hand.

"are you okay?" jisung asked quietly, not letting go of the olders hand.

minho quietly nodded and sighed, resting his head on the youngers shoulder.

"i'm sorry, sung." he mumbled.

"for what?"

"ruining the party for you.."

"it's okay, it was boring anyways." jisung chuckled, making minho smile a little.

"cuddles?" he asked, minho nodding.

the two boys got up and went back inside, and up to jisung's bedroom.

they both laid down together and cuddled into each other's side, jisung playing with the olders hair while once again whispering the lyrics of minho's favourite song.

——

lmao, deserved
(update for jeongin's bday! :D)