ch. 22

jisung sat against his door, and heard the sound of a door in the driveway. his father was finally home.

he could hear them through the floors talking about him, his mothers cries and yells, his fathers angry voice.

it made him feel like shit, and he chuckled pathetically.

"what the fuck is wrong with me?" he whispered.

he turned his head when he heard the sound of a knock on his window, it was minho.

jisung just sighed and played with his fingers.

minho opened the window and climbed in quietly, he knelt down beside the younger.

"are you okay?" he whispered.

jisung shrugged, "i feel like shit."

"i never knew you could punch that hard." minho chuckled, making jisung sigh once again.

"yeah, you don't need to remind me."

jisung covered his face with his hands and sighed, "i hate myself." he muttered.

minho shook his head and grabbed his hands, "you shouldn't."

"you just lost your temper, because he was being rude, right?" he said, and the younger hesitantly nodded his head with frown still on his face.

"he shouldn't have said those things to you, so technically.. it's his fault." minho said, jisung laughing slightly.

"shut up," he mumbled, before leaning his head on the olders shoulder.

minho wrapped his arm around him and started playing with his hair, "i'm always here for you, sung. don't forget that." he whispered, kissing the younger on the head gently.

two weeks later

when jisung walked into the building, everyone avoided him like the plague.

they were scared of him.

most importantly, when jung daewon laid eyes on him, he immediately ran. jisung only sighed and kept his head down, walking to his class.

"everyone's scared of you now." jeongin said, as jisung down and rested his head on his desk.

"i know." he groaned.

"it's not like i wanted to break his nose." he sighed again, jeongin nodding his head.

"yeah, we know. it's okay." he said, patting the olders back and turning towards the teacher.

——

"it's been so weird here without you, y'know." hyunjin said, taking a bite of his pizza as jisung sighed for the nth time today.

felix gently pushed hyunjin, giving him a look.

"i'm so stupid." jisung mumbled.

"yeah, you are—"

"hyunjin please, oh my god—"

"are people scared of me?" jisung asked, looking around the room.

"not all people." minho shrugged, making jisung look at him. "gee, thanks." he said, rolling his eyes.

felix awkwardly coughed and picked up the piles of books on the table, "anyways, i got this geometry test coming up—"

"wait, i'm in your geometry class— we have a test?!" hyunjin asked

*insert shocked pikachu face here*

"yeah, you didn't know?" felix asked, hyunjin shaking his head.

"y'all know how it is, gotta go study!" hyunjin said with an awkward smile, walking towards the cafeteria doors.

"for once..." jeongin mumbled, "i heard that!" hyunjin yelled, before running out the doors and probably to the library idk.

——

"i don't wanna go!" seungmin yelled, minho groaning.

"you have to get out of the house more often!" he said, dragging seungmin down the stairs.

"you need more friends your age." minho explained, seungmin crossing his arms with a huff.

"what's wrong with us?" chan asked, his head popping out of the kitchen door.

"no offense, but you're all boring." minho said, making changbin gasp. "offense taken!" he pouted.

"they're here!" chan yelled, minho going to open the door.

"hey guys!" jisung said with a bright smile, walking in the house with his friends following behind him.

"hey, where's jeongin?" the older asked. "babysitting." felix said, waving to seungmin to shyly waved back.

"anyways, i'll let you guys go now." minho said, shoving seungmin towards the three friends.

"this is the worst." seungmin mumbled under his breath, which made minho slap him on the shoulder.

——

"aw fuck—" hyunjin sighed, pulling over in the side of the road.

a police officer walked up to his window, signalling hyunjin to roll it down. hyunjin began slowly and awkwardly rolling it down, as it kept getting stuck.

"i'm gonna need you all to get out of the car, so i can search you." the officer explained.

"what, why?" felix asked, opening the door and getting out.

"this car looked familiar—"

"don't tell me this is a stolen car?!" felix yelled at jisung, who only shrugged.

"i dunno, minho said i could borrow it." he said, getting out of the car.

"do you have a license, sir?" the officer asked, as he searched hyunjin.

"how dare you accuse me of such aRSON—"

"of course, i have a license. i ain't dumb." hyunjin said, glaring at the officer.

"are you sure about that?" seungmin asked as he started getting searched.

"hey!"

"what are your ages?" the police officer asked, as he began searching felix.

"we're all eighteen." seungmin said with an annoyed sigh.

the police officer hummed, "have any of you had run-ins with the law?" he asked.

hyunjin, jisung and seungmin raised their hands, the youngest of the three looking down sUsPiCiOuSlY.

"am i really the only one who—"

"wait, you're that one kid..." the police officer gasped, pulling out his handcuffs.

"kim seungmin—"

"well, would you look at the time! gotta go!" seungmin said, opening the back door and jumping in.

hyunjin followed behind him, jisung and felix getting in the front seats.

"i know yo ass can't drive for shit—" felix said, as jisung started the car and began driving away from the police who were right on their tail.

"shut up and let me drive!" jisung screamed, as he ran a red light.

"okay, just don't kill us.." felix mumbled.

"pull over right now!" they heard a voice yell out.

and as they started fastly going down a hill, seungmin closed his eyes and began silently praying.

"jesus take the wheel—"

"in other words... jesus take the wheel and fucken sTEP ON IT! THEY CATCHIN UP—"

"SHUT UP! I DONT DO WELL UNDER PRESSURE—"

"JUST FUCKING DRIVE!" they all yelled simultaneously.

——

crack chapter :D