ch. 5

jisung walked into the school building, he was planning to tell his friends about what he was doing every night with minho. but everytime he tried to tell his friends, they would run off, making up excuses.

finally, it was lunch. jisung walked into the cafeteria, scanning the room for his friends. he spotted them at their usual table, talking with each other. he walked up to the table and sat down, with a sigh.

"dang, whats up with you?" hyunjin asked jokingly.

"i need to tell you guys something but you all keep running away." jisung rolled his eyes.

"well, we're all here now. tell us." jeongin said, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"okay, so me and minho, go out—"

"YOUR DATING?!" hyunjin yelled standing up, catching attention from other students and teachers in the cafeteria.

"no, you dumbass!" jisung puffed out, rolling his eyes again.

"oh—okay, continue." hyunjin spoke, sitting back down as if nothing happened.

"okay, every night me and minho go out together and..."

"and?" felix asked, acting as if he didn't know anything.

"and we...spray paint?" jisung said, sounding more like a question than an answer.

jisung's friends all acted shocked and as if they didn't know, when really, they saw it all happen the night before.

"wait—why are you guy acting so weird? somethings up. tell me." jisung said, eyeing all three of his friends.

"w-well....we kinda..followed you and saw—" jeongin spoke shakily.

"YOU WHAT?!" jisung yelled, again gaining almost everyone's attention.

"what did you see?" he asked, sternly.

"nothing! all we saw was you and minho vandalizing—spray painting, and then a police officer yelling at you and than we left before we saw anymore." jeongin confessed.

"PLEASE DONT KILL ME! IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" jeongin said, falling to his knees, begging the older.

"i'm not gonna kill you!" jisung said. "and it's not vandalism! it's....it's a break...freedom.." jisung said, becoming more quiet near the end of his sentence.

"freedom? jisung, graffiti literally is vandalism!" felix yelled, standing up. more and more people were staring at them, wondering what they were talking about.

"and the police officer! he said 'again!' how many times have you been doing this?! see, this is why i didn't want you to hang around minho! he's a bad influence on you!" felix yelled, even louder than before.

"i have been wanting to do this for all my life, felix! how do you think i feel?! having to be 'good and perfect' 24/7?! i hate it! i can't handle being good anymore, felix! it's tiring! i hate having to be perfect!" jisung yelled back, everyone's eyes on the group of friends, people even peaking in from outside the doors.

jeongin and hyunjin looked scared, they never seen their friends fight before and they never knew how jisung felt.

"i—i didn't know you felt that way—" felix stuttered, looking down at the ground.

"well, now you know." jisung said, storming out of the cafeteria.

the whole room was quite. none of them expected jisung to lash out like that. suddenly, everyone heard running, they all looked towards the doors and saw minho running out, most definitely after jisung.