ch. 26

as minho sat down in his seat, seongwoo came rushing in the room.

"minho! you have to see this." he said, out of breath.

"what is it?" minho asked.

"i—it's about jisung, i'm sorry." seongwoo sighed, showing minho his phone.

minho stared at the picture on the phone with confusion, "what is this?" he asked, chuckling slightly.

"he's vandalizing that wall!" seongwoo said, showing minho a video of jisung spray painting on a wall.

minho laughed, "i don't care. he can do what he wants, i'm the one that got him into spray painting anyways." he said with a smile.

seongwoo's shoulders slumped, letting out a disappointed sigh.

——

seongwoo and minho were walking through the halls, when jisung ran excitedly up to the two of them.

"minho! look! i did this last night." he said with an excited voice, showing minho the picture of his artwork.

seongwoo watched them, glaring at their hands that were tightly connected. the two of them walked away, minho waving at seongwoo.

seongwoo waved back, before dropping his hand.

"han jisung, you thief."

——

jisung's parents were gone again for a few weeks, but this time they hired a babysitter.

jisung groaned when he heard a knock on the door, and opened the door to see a girl with short dirty blonde hair.

"hi, i'm jeongyeon. and you are jisung?" she asked kindly.

"yup." jisung said, welcoming her into the house.

"did your parents leave yet?" she asked as she walked through the door, jisung nodded his head and she sighed.

"thank god, do whatever you want. just not drugs." she said, dropping her bag on the floor and flopping on the couch.

——

the two were sitting on the living room floor, playing monopoly together.

"your parents told me that you're a little bit of a troublemaker?" she asked, as she rolled the dice.

"i guess so?" jisung said with confusion.

"are you dating anyone?" jeongyeon asked, taking a sip of her water.

"maybe.." the boy said quietly, "what's their name?" she asked, pouring some more water ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) into her cup.

"his names minho." jisung said, "you want some?" she asked.

"sure." jisung said, holding out his cup.

jisung noticed the tattoo behind her ear, and gasped at it. "you have a tattoo?" he asked, inspecting it closely.

jeongyeon slightly pushed jisung away, "i have a few." she said, rolling up her sleeves to show a few decorating her arms.

"i have one too, actually." he said, turning around and pulling his shirt up a bit.

"oh my god, who did this?!" jeongyeon asked with amazement.

"a friend of mine, he's a tattoo artist." jisung smiled. "my parents don't even know about it." he laughed, pulling his shirt back down.

"i want some more, so i'm thinking of going back to his shop." jisung said, taking a sip of his water—

das some bitter water

"i have a stick 'n poke kit, we can give you a small one." jeongyeon smiled, reaching for her bag.

[stick 'n poke tattoos are actually really dangerous so i don't recommend trying it! if you want a tattoo, just go to a professional.]

so here they were, sitting on the living room floor, drunk off their minds, trying to give each other stick 'n poke tattoos.

jisung had little stars all over his left hand, and jeongyeon had a small pizza and sad face on hers.

there was rap and rnb music playing from jeongyeon's speaker, filling the room with exquisite vibes.

on jisung's right hand, was a pizza, just like jeongyeon's. on hers was little stars as well.

"wait, wait, wait— i want a happy face." jisung slurred a little, pointing at his middle finger.

"right here." he smiled.

jeongyeon laughed at him and started making a little :) on his middle finger.

"so when someone talks shit, i can just go.." he said, before sticking up his middle finger.

"killin' em with kindness." jeongyeon mumbled.

except for that one time jisung broke a kids nose lmao

——

short chapter but ¯\_()_/¯
alsooo, there won't be an update for a lil bit unfortunately :( i promise to try and get it out as fast as i can tho! <3