ch. 2

all four friends met up at the school gate, they chatted as they walked towards felix's house. arriving at his doorstep, felix opened the front door, stepping in and taking his shoes off, the other three doing the same.

they all talked and played video games, competing against each other. jisung was playing against felix in mario cart, when his phone rang.

"it's your mom." jeongin said, sitting on felix's bed, holding jisung's phone.

"oh my god. your mom hates me. tell her your doing a project with someone from school. " felix instructed jisung, pausing the game.

"she doesn't hate you." jisung said, "yeah she does. she hates all of us" hyunjin said, with his mouth full of chips.

"okay, maybe she dislikes you, but she doesn't hate you guys." jisung said, grabbing his phone and answering.

"jisung! finally you pick up! where are you? are you with felix?" jisung's mother asked from the other side of the phone.

"n-no. i'm with someone from school, we're working on a project." jisung said, following what felix told him to say.

"alright, well finish up and get home. it's getting late." his mother said.

"okay, mom. i'll be home soon." jisung said, before hanging up.

"i gotta go now, guys. she wants me home." jisung said, getting up and collecting his stuff.

"okay, bye jisung. see you at school tomorrow." jeongin said, waving jisung bye.

jisung left felix's house and made his way to his house, getting there in records time so he wouldn't anger his mother for being late.

"there you are, jisung. hurrying up and eat." his mother said, sitting down at the table, getting ready to eat.

jisung sat down and began eating, listening to his parents talk. "jisung, me and your father will be going to europe for a business trip, it's really important so we'll be gone for a month. we trust you enough to not make a mess. we'll be leaving this morning." his father said, after taking a sip of his water.

"oh, okay. you don't have to worry, i won't make a mess." jisung said.

after dinner, jisung did his homework and said goodnight to his parents. it was about 12:30 in the morning when he went to sleep. closing his eyes he finally let himself be pulled into dreamland.

jisung woke up to his alarm, shutting it off, and getting ready for school. he walked down the stairs to see his parents at the door, with suitcases.

"okay, we're going now, sweetie. we'll be back before you know it." his mother smiled, picking up her suitcase and heading outside with his father.

he waved them bye and watched as their car drove away. he quickly ate breakfast and left his house, heading towards the school. he walked through the entrance and went to his locker. he opened it but turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

he saw minho staring at him, "h-hi minho.." jisung said quietly.

"hey, can i come over after school?" minho asked.

"c-come over..?" jisung asked, "f-for what e-exactly?" jisung didn't know why but he always felt flustered and nervous around the older.

"for tutoring? are you okay? you said like, the same thing when i asked for your number yesterday." minho said, confused.

"uh, y-yeah. i'm fine. but yeah, i'm free after school.." jisung spoke quietly.

"okay, see ya later." minho winked, walking away. "see ya.." jisung quietly said, watching the older walk further and further away. he finally closed his locker and walked towards his class.

after school

jisung was walking out the school doors with his friends, when minho walked up to them.

"h-hey, minho. you ready to go..?" jisung asked the older, quietly.

"wait, go where?" felix asked, confused.

"he's supposed to tutor me." minho shrugged.

"oh, okay. well, see you later ji!" felix shouted, walking away with the others.

"lead the way, ji." minho smirked to the younger.

"y-yeah. follow me.." jisung said, blushing and walking away from the school, minho following closely behind. eventually they made it to the house, jisung unlocking the door and walking inside, minho following behind him.

"um.. d-do you wanna eat something? like snacks?" jisung asked, walking into the kitchen. "yeah, sure." minho called out, sitting on the couch.

jisung prepared some snacks and they quickly started working for hours, only stopping for bathroom breaks or food breaks. eventually, they finished up and minho went home. jisung, being very tired, went straight to sleep.

——

honestly kinda disappointed in this chapter :/ aNyWaYs- hope u enjoyed :))