five

She will stop crying I swear, just give me Sydney a few chapters🚶🏼‍♂️

By far my fav chapter ever.😌
•Sydney•

Today was October 15. Now that may not be a crazy day for other people but it's my birthday. Which also means no one acknowledging it, I honestly really don't care it's not that big of a deal. The only person who does know is Lola and she likes to make it a big deal. It had been 2 days since the dress shopping and I have been dying for the dress. It was so beautiful.

I wake up and notice a owl with a pretty big package pecking on my window. I never get owls?

"Hi" I said softly. I gave the owl a little treat and grabbed the package.

It was brown with a brown type of tie around it. I quickly unwrapped the paper and it was a white box. I opened it and there sat the dress.

It was folded neatly with no wrinkles. The lace was lining the top as I ran my hand across it.

Wow.

I quickly took it out examining the stunning dress

I quickly took it out examining the stunning dress. Who sent it?

I quickly ran back over to the box and there was a slip of paper that the dress once sat on.

For the ball, hope you enjoy.

"What the fuck" I muttered to myself. Who sent me this?

Maybe it was Ginny! She obviously knew how much I liked it.

I quickly put on my uniform and strolled out of the Ravenclaw dorms. I saw Ginny in front of me in the hallway.

"Hey you didn't have to do that you know" I laughed catching up to her.

"Do what?" She laughed as she turned her head to face mine.

"Buy me the dress of course" I smiled as she looked confused.

"Syd I didn't send you a dress.." she laughed.

"That's odd? Then who did" I muttered to myself "I will see you guys around" I smiled at her and hermione.

I quickly ran the other direction and turned the corner sharply. I bumped into a tall figure "Blaise" I smiled.

"Hey syd" he smiled back. "What are you doing today?" He asked leaning against the wall.

"Nothing" I laughed "you?"

"Well me and a few other slytherins are having a little get together in our common room want to join?"

"Oh um I don't know if I should" I laughed as he leaned against the wall.

"No come on it will be fun." he smiled trying to real me in.

"Okay fine, what time."

"Eight, see you then." he winked and walked off.

"SYDNEY!" I heard someone shout from behind me.