fourty one

HEY SHAWTIES

•Blaise•

Sydney and draco have been gone for 5 fucking months. I have no clue what happened, all i know is that snape is headmaster and dumbledoor is dead. Everything is a lot more strict, we dont have the limits we used to. It really sucks, i honestly rather be home with my mum then be here.

I arrived to history of magic seeing theo sitting at our usual table which sydney and draco used to sit at.

As i sat down theo immediately started questioning me about if i have gotten a letter from sydney or draco, he does this every morning- bombards me with questions as if i have heard from them because he sure as hell hasn't.

I always hope that one day they would both walk through those doors, healthy, happy- but i know that's not happening and i know they are at the manor. I can feel it.

"hey you guys" lola said as she sat down before i put my arm around her. She hasn't really made a big friendship with theo and i know she tries but he's always so fucking annoyed all the time. He never smiles anymore- rarely. He never laughs, jokes, none.

He just completely shut down around the second month we both realized Sydney or Draco are not coming back anytime soon.

"so theo how are you" lola smiled as theo scoffed.

"get the fuck out of my way" he spat as he walked off and out of the classroom.

"i am sorry let me go talk to him" i muttered as i stood up walking out and walking to the boys bathroom which i saw him walk into "mate what the fuck" i laughed as we both stood feet away as we stared in each others eyes.

"what blaise" he paced around the room.

"why can't you just be nice to lola, hell she could be your best friend!-

"No! i don't want a new best friend! i want syd, i miss her and i miss draco- fuck!" he shouted which caused me to feel his pain.

"i know i miss her too and draco but we will see them again. we will" i said camly. "they have to be at the manor. we can leave and go to the manor-"

"how the fuck is that going to work" he scoffed still pacing around the room.

"okay lets just give it some time. i bet you they will be coming back soon" i stated as he looked at me and laughed.

"thats what we said on month 1 and 2 and 3! and-"

"okay theo we will find them, they are probably just in hiding for their own safety." i blurted as he nodded in agreement not wanting to say anything. I knew how he was feeling, i wanted my friend group back together- i wanted theo happy. I want to get shitfaced drunk with them and party, smoke before class. I miss it.

•Theodore•

I missed Sydney a lot today,

As i walked back to my dorm, i needed to owl to manor. Just let my owl show up at draco's window just to see if they are there.

I quickly pulled out a piece of parchment as I thought of something to write, well I don't think I can put it into words how much I miss them so that's great.

hey sydney and draco. i was wondering if you guys will ever come back, me and blaise miss you both so much. If you don't respond that's okay but if you can please do, i need to know you two are both okay.

-theo

•sydney•

We stayed at the manor for months on end, narcissa has made us stay in all the time and never go out for my safety and well draco's too. All we do is sit in draco's room and at night we would eat dinner.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Every day.

Same thing every day. I want to visit hogwarts and get lola, blaise, and theo but draco and narcissa never let me. They say it's because of snape being headmaster and how dangerous it is but i just want to see my friends.

"goodmorning syd" draco smiled as i walked into the kitchen at 1 pm as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead before pouring me a cup of coffee.

"morning to you too, how'd you sleep?" i asked as i took a sip of the warm liquid.

"eh okay, want to take a nap later?" he asked before putting some alcohol in his coffee and winked at me which made me laugh.

"let's just take a nap now" i smiled as he looked confused but we just continued walking up the stairs.

We made it to his room as he pulled me in by the waist kissing me as i grinned against his skin. He traveled down my neck as i immediately thought about how selfish this is- just us having sex while everyone else is suffering. I pulled his head back up to meet my eyes, breathless.

"not right now, is that okay?" i looked into his eyes.

"yeah of course, come on" he pulled me to the bed as we both crawled in.

He placed kisses on my cheeks and arms as he rubbed my back giving me comfort all around my body. His heat rays project onto my cold body as he quietly puts me to sleep.