twenty

Hi my loves, I hope everyone's day or night haha is going well I am about to go watch skins what is everyone Doing?🤍

And you know I had to put in my fav Lana song rn😫🤌🏻

•Sydney•

I sat on my bed as i was just drained from the hangover and i hated the feeling of him taking over me.

Today i was going back to my dorm because i did not want to risk him seeing me again or running into him. As i was making my way out i ran into an unknown figure. "sydney? is that right" adrian asked.

"yes that's me" i giggled "adrain correct?" i asked furrowing my brows.

"yeah that's me" he laughed awkardly.

"okay well nice to see you-"

"you and malfoy? you two are still together right?" he asked as i turned back around.

"um no we aren't, why?" i asked intrigued on where this was going to lead.

"well i was wondering if you would like to go to the black lake later today? i mean you don't have to it's really-"

I cut him off from embarassing himself even more than he was "i would love to" i smiled. In all honesty i wanted to get my mind off of the blonde boy so i think that this would be good for me.

"oh- okay great, see you later" he smiled before walking up to the boys dormitries.

I was exited even though it was not draco but it couldn't hurt to go hang out with adrain. Could it?

I rushed through the corridors trying to find lola and tell her the news. I spotted her talking to blaise? and let me just say that blaise was blushing?! i ran up to them "well hello" i greated.

"oh sydney hey what's up" lola said nervously. I knew they liked each other and where trying to keep it on the down low amd i respected that.

"don't worry guys my lips are sealed" i muttered fingers up to my lips and giggling.

"thank merlin, thank you syd" lola praised sounding like a weight was lifted off he shoulders. I was happy for lola and blaise, blaise needed someone.

"um blaise? do you know anything about adrain?" i asked suspically.

"uh i mean we are mates- wait are you guys hooking up?" he asked exited.

"no no he just asked me to the black lake later" i giggled.

"syds got a date nott!" blaise shouted as i turned around to see theos eyes light up and run over to me.

"no way! who?" theo asked exited for me which made me feel a lot better.

"Adrian" blaise smirked.

" no fucking way" theo laughed "that's great" he smiled.

"well it's not necessarily a date but more of a-"

"-oh shut it we need to get you ready" lola giggled as she took my hand and ran me through the corridors which did not help me with my headche and hangover.

She took me to her Hufflepuff dormitory which I had been many times. She did my makeup but it was suttle a cute not too extravagant. I put on some baggy jeans with a t shirt and some sneakers and headed out. "Have fun" Lola smiled as I opened the door and walked out.

I was exited but I still loved Draco of course. It can't hurt to see him, try it out. Just breathe what's the worst that could happen?

I made my way down to the black lake as the sun started to set and beginning to turn the beautiful night sky. I saw Adrian waiting at a tree leaning against it. "Hey, I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up" he laughed as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Now why would I do that" I laughed pulling away from our embrace.

"I donno" he chuckled.

We sat down in front of the water "so what do you want to do?" I asked turning to him.

"I mean I would like to get to know you." He grinned.

We talked for a while, he was actually really nice talking to. We talked about anything and everything. He was a really nice guy I just didn't know if I really fancied him more like as a friend.

As we were walking back up to the castle he stopped and his body towered over me. He quickly leaned in and kissed me but this kiss was not like any other person I have kissed. It felt like he wanted something more. It felt uncomfortable.

I quickly pulled away as he looked at me in complete shock "I- I am sorry I have to go" I muttered storming off and back through the castle.

I didn't feel like talking to Lola. She would hold me or not let me speak. So I turned to Blaise and Theo.

I stormed through the common room with tears in my eyes because of the shock that just happened. I saw a familiar head of blonde hair but I ignored it. I thought this would have just been a little get to know each other but he fucking kissed me and I hated it.

I knocked on their dorm and Blaise answered the door. "Syd what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with-"

"-with Adrian? Yeah I know." I blurted shoving past him and walked into their dorm. "He fucking kissed me" I spat.

"He what?!" Theo shouted from the shower. "He fucking kissed you?!"

"Yeah he did and shit I fucking panicked and It didn't feel right like he wanted to fuck me or something. I hated it." I paced around the room bitting on my nails hearing the shower turn off.

Blaise took my shoulders "syd it's fine, If you didn't feel comfortable then you did the right thing. He's a fucking piece of work that's what he is" Blaise scoffed at the thought of it.

Theo came out with a towel around his waist and his wet soaking hair dripping on the floor. "Yeah syd you did the right thing don't worry" he stated.

"But we had such a good talk though! He was nice and a great listener but then he just fucking kissed me without my permission!" I stated.

"The fuck why are you guys shouting" Draco muttered from outside the door.

•Theodore nott•

"Shit syd get under my bed now." I stated as she giggled pushing herself under the bed. I made sure she was okay then went to the door.

"H- hey um Draco yeah what's up" I stuttered because I have his ex girlfriend under my bed that just went on a date. Fucking hell i am screwed.

"Why the fuck are you guys yelling you know it's like 11 right?" He scoffed.

"Yeah yeah me and Blaise where just bickering" I laughed it off praying to Merlin that he didn't catch on.

"But I heard a girls voice-"

"-nope no you didn't you probably have not gotten any sleep so I suggest you go do that hm?" I stated pushing him out of the door.

"Nott! Fucking let me in!" He shouted as I stepped forward and picked up Sydney from under the bed as I thought Draco was just going to go away he muttered a spell and the door flung open.

"Thanks Theo-" Sydney muttered but then we all turned to see the blonde headed boy that looked like he was about to fuck us up.

"Shit" Blaise scoffed. "We are fucked"

Discussion😌🤌🏻 also thank you my loves for 16k reads😭