twenty one

American horror story vibes with this chapter😫

•Sydney•

"I can't fucking believe you!" Draco shouted as he walked closer to me. I felt closed in like I was trapped.

"Draco please just listen to me-" I begged.

"-No! I can't believe you chose to talk to them over me! Sydney what the fuck!" She shouted.

"We are going to go... and see you guys later" Theo stated as him and Blaise walked out of the room.

"Draco I have an explanation for this if you would listen to me and not cut me off!" I shouted as he took  his hand and brought it took my neck shoving me into the wall. I hung from the wall as I felt like I could not breathe. "Draco please let me.. down" I struggled.

"And why should I?"

"Because I can't fucking breathe!" I shouted but all I could see was anger in his eyes as he keep holding me to the wall "Draco I cant breathe!" I shouted but nothing.

Darkness.

•Draco•

She felt lifeless. I released myself from her neck as she dropped to the floor. 

"Syd- I am sorry- holy shit what have I done"I panicked and started pacing around the room "I wasn't supposed to hurt you I- I am sorry. Please wake up." I pleaded as I felt tears in my eyes.

I pulled her face to meet mine as her head hung low. I dragged her to the shower as tears streamed down my face. She can't die, I can't be the one who killed her.

I need her.

"Come on syd your going to be okay" I pleaded as my face felt puffy and my head started to hurt from the tears.

I pulled her into the tub as she was resting on me. The water streamed over us as she layed there. I cried as I held her head putting her under the water praying that she can fucking breathe. Or is this what you aren't supposed to do? I don't fucking know? Shit.

I cried as she layed on my chest. I couldn't lose her. Not with all the things I was going to say to her and if I wasn't going to say those things It was going to be my fault. My fault because my person is gone. My fault because I choked her out of anger- I wasn't even thinking.

I felt my life flash before my eyes as she bolted up and turned to face me. "Syd! Sydney thank Merlin you are okay, I really fucked up i am sorry." I muttered over the running water flows down our bodies as our foreheads rested against each other. I cupped her cheeks as our breaths were unsteady.

"I- what happened?" She asked confused looking into my eyes as I looked into hers.

"Just please let me hug you I thought I fucking hurt you" I cried as I pulled her to my chest and her body perfectly molded with mine. Like we were ment for each other. All of our curves and creases fit in perfectly like a puzzle piece. I had felt so relieved to have my person- Sydney lockheart back into my arms.

"I love you syd, never forget that" I cried into her neck. "I - I am sorry I hurt you"

"Draco I- I just need time, I still love you too. Don't worry I still love you. It's just hard." She muttered pulling away from our embrace leaving me breathless with her words. Music to my ears.

She leaned in and kissed me her hands cupped my cheeks and my hands rested on her lower back as the warm shower water flowed over our wet bodies. She pulled away leaving me breathless, yet again.

"Merlin I love you Sydney lockheart.." I breathed cupping her cheeks.

I finally felt, comfort. Even if we weren't in a comfortable position or the most romantic spot. She made me feel comfortable. She was my home that I never had. That I wanted.

"I love you too Draco but you know you are going to have to give me some time right?" She asked holding my head as her fingers brushed through my hair.

"I know.. I-" I noticed the red mark on her neck that I made "oh my shit I did that Sydney." I cried.

"No Draco it's okay. Y- you were angry and you didn't mean it" she said softly.

"You know I would never hurt you Sydney." I stated. "You know that right?"

"I know.." she breathed as a smile came up onto her lips.

"Can we stay like this? For a little while.." I muttered pushing my hands through her hair.

"We can" she stated as she pushed me back down and sprawled out on my chest with her luscious blonde hair flowed down my side. I rubbed her back as the water flowed on us.

•Sydney•

As he held me I felt relief. Like a weight had been lifted. I hated to be giving in but I couldn't help it.

His soft skin against mine.

His eyes on me.

Those blue grey eyes. Merlin.

He held me until prunes formed on our fingers but we didn't care. We didn't care at all. As long as we had each other- was all that matters.

I could help but sink at his touch, fall to my knees at his smile. I didn't know if he felt the same but I knew how I felt. And of course I can't just go right back to him. I can't do that. I have to have time, time to think and clear my head but right now I just wanted to be in his arms.

I didn't even care he hurt me. Him. He fixes that at the sight of him I could just forget it all. It all washes away, the sadness, the darkness, the horror that has formed in our lives. It's gone when I see Draco Malfoy.

I am utterly consumed by him. Every inch of him as his fingers run across by back and down my arms. His hums that fill the air as the water rushes over us.

Peace.

Is all I feel.

DISCUSSION OR YOU CAN ASK ME QUESTIONS MY LOVES😏🤌🏻