twenty five

Um holy shit 20k reads😭 I cant even believe this fr, I would have never expected my book to even get far and it's crazy that It did thank you all so much❤️

•Sydney•
I ran into Theo as I was really occupied on finding Draco "hey syd" he smiled.

"Hey um have you seen Draco?" I asked looking up at the boy.

"Uh actually no, he didn't go to our last class I think he skipped." He stated.

"Oh okay thanks, I will see you later hm?"

"Hell yeah, wanna smoke?" He laughed.

"Sure" I rolled my eyes laughing.

I walked the halls looking for the blonde headed boy. I was seeing everyone but him, like the one time I wanted to find him I couldn't.

I ran into Blaise, Theo, Lola, Luna even, everyone just not him. It was now 5 and I wanted to find him before the sun went down. I checked the library, no.

Astronomy tower.

He says that's where he goes to think so I ran through the courtyard as I made my way to the astronomy tower. I ran up the stairs hitting each step against my sneakers. I made it to the top and Draco was leaning against the railing holing onto it as his blonde hair flowed through the wind.

"Draco.." I smiled as I walked up to him. He looked over at me as his black suit turned with him.

"Sydney? What are you doing up here?" He asked stepping closer.

"I- Need to show you something and we don't have a lot of time so follow me-" I giggled as I took his hand and ran him down the stairs. We made it out to the courtyard and instead of going back to the castle I went to the woods. I looked back to see him smiling as his platinum blonde hair flowed through the wind.

I pulled Him through the forest pushing past leaves and bushes as we both laughed. I am pretty sure I remember my way there.

"Are you sure you know where you are going lockheart" Draco laughed from behind me.

"Yes just- oh right there!" I cheered as I walked past a tree and there was the beautiful mountain range that spread out hundreds of miles. The sky was a perfect sunset that you get every like 2 months. I saw the hippogriff as I smiled and he looked at me confused.

The magnificent creature stood up stretching as Draco looked terrified "oh fuck no I already got attacked by one of those things." He shivered.

"Piss off and now bow to him." I stated as Draco bowed and the hippogriff did the same. He looked up at me surprised as he stepped forward. "Okay now pet his nose.." I whispered.

He pet the hippogriffs nose as the creature closed its eyes out of confort "I think he likes you.." I stated stepped toward him and animal.

"Yeah.. that's awesome, uh- Um what are we doing here." He stood back up.

"We are going to fly through the air." I smiled.

"Oh fuck no, I am going to fall off." He grinned.

"Piss off and get on" I stated as I sat right behind him so he was in front. The hippogriff brushed its feet against the ground as it set off. "Just wait Draco it's gets amazing." I whispered in his ear.

As the hippogriff flew through the air Draco was holding on so I took his hands and spread them out like I did last night too. "Sydney what the fuck!" He shouted as he calmed down and realized its safe.

Like the beautiful animal did yesterday it flew through the water scraping against the water with its tallions. I looked to see Draco's expression and there was a big smile plastered over his face which made my stomach flutter with butterflies.

I felt again free and like I could do anything holding my hands out as the hippogriff glided us through the air.

We landed as we jumped onto the grass. We layed down with our arms spread out as our breathing was in sync. "Why did you think of bringing me here, you could have brought lola, why did you bring me?" He asked as we both looked up at the sky.

"Because I guess when I was doing the same exact thing yesterday I felt free and my mind was clear- like- like there where no worries in the world, my mind completely went clear. And I thought with everything that you have been through- I guess I thought you could have used that feeling too.." I said softly.

I felt him turn his head to face me in the grass. I turned my head as our eyes met. He just stared at me as I laughed "why are you staring"

"No reason" he grinned.

"What tell me why, you are smiling I-"

"-because no one has ever done that for me ever, out of all the gifts I am revived in my life that was truly the best one. Thank you." He said as he leaned up on his elbows and brushed his finger across my cheek.

"I thought you would enjoy it." I smiled.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen" he breathed as I started to blush.

"Oh stop" I giggled.

"I am serious you know." He grinned as he layed back down putting his hands behind his neck.

"Draco?" I asked as we stared up at the sky. I think that Draco's feelings are true and i trusted him. He said he would wait and I think i have had enough time to think it over. I love him and that's never going to stop.

"Mhm?"

"You're waiting is up." I grinned as he flipped up on his elbows again with a big smile on his face.

"Really? You aren't just fucking with me?" He laughed.

"I am serious" I smiled as he immediately leaned in and kissed me as passionate as he could. It was most compassionate kiss I have ever received. He held my chin as our tongues  found each other. We smiled as we kept kissing each other on the grassy field, in front of the mountains.

He pulled away as he stared into my eyes "i promise to never hurt you again Sydney.. I never want to do that ever again. I love you." He said stroking my bottom lip.

"I love you too" I smiled

"You promise?" I continued

"I promise." He pulled me to his chest as we sat on the grass admiring the sunset. Loving each other. Constantly.

Dw this book is going to be like 40 or  50 chapters so this is not the end💀 thoughts??