twenty three

Okay this song is not for the whole chapter, it's for when the whole sad thing ends KMAKAKWNAJ OKAY ENJOY.

•Sydney•

"She's What?" I asked shaking. My mum is, here?

"Yes darling she is here, she wants to see you.." mcgonagall spoke.

"Is she drunk?" I crossed my arms waiting for a response. She shook her head as I scoffed "of course, come on Theo" I stated as I grabbed him leaving mcgonagall.

I stepped out into the courtyard as the wind hit my face. I walked along the cobblestone as I spotted her standing "I should go-"

"-No Theo please stay." I stated not wanting him to go. I didn't want to confront my mum that left me all by myself.

He nodded as I made my way towards her. She stood up as her hair flowed to her sides, her eyes were a green type of blue like mine. I shivered at the sight of my mum, I didn't want to see her, not at all. I hated her for what she did to me.

"Darling-"

"-No you don't get to call me darling you don't get to stand in front of me after what you did to me!" I stated as tears ran down my face just at the sight of the woman. She clearly looked like she had no life, like she still was drinking. "What are you even doing here Victoria." I Spat.

"I am your mum, I wanted to see you and you have grown up so much since the last time I saw you-" she stepped closer.

"Since the last time you threw me out on the road and fucking called me a disappointment! Yeah I think I have changed because I am not with you."

"Darling you don't mean that-"

"-Yes I do!" I laughed at the fact that she thinks she knows what I have felt or what I am feeling "I do mean that, because you didn't come to see me! It's been what? 6? 7? Years and you now want to come and see me!" I scoffed.

The audacity this woman has is just bloody insane.

"I needed to see you.. I missed you.. I know it was a mistake leaving you there I know.. but please just let me be in your life.." she breathed. Begging, for me.

"No Victoria, you should have thought about that when you threw me out and the pain you caused me- come on Theo." I stated walking away.

We walked through the corridors as my breathing was unsteady. By heart rate was high. I hated this feeling, why can't it just go away. I leaned against a wall as Theo stood in front of me "are you okay? Answer me honestly.."

"I'm, fine" I breathed. "I- am okay" I stuttered as tears ran down my face. It felt like I was going to run out, like I couldn't have anymore.

I feel into Theos arms as I cried into his chest. He comforted me as he stroked my head. I heard footsteps, I looked up and saw Draco strolling down the halls.

"Nott the fuck are you-" he noticed that it was me in his arms and he ran over to us "the fuck happened?" He asked taking my face and rubbing my head.

"My mum, she came to see me.." I said softly. Draco looked so desperate in his eyes, like he felt sorry for me. I felt sorry for myself too. He held face as he pulled me into his chest. Our body's fell into each other as he did. "She acted like everything was fine- she wanted to be in my life?" I stated in his chest.

"It's okay.. here sit down." He said softly as we sat down on the ground and Theo sat next to me rubbing my shoulder as I buried my face in Draco's chest.

I didn't want to cry over that woman that left me, that caused me pain. But I did. I wanted a mum, a mum that I could turn to, that I would talk to, but she was never that. She was a drunk and she is disappointed in me. That's all she is.