fourteen

Hey! If you haven't already go follow my insta @iloveharrrypottter & I can chat with you all and see chapters before they come out😏 Ily all🤍

Had to put my fav lana song😫🙌🏻

•Sydney•

Today me and Lola were going back to Hogwarts and quite frankly I didn't want to. I loved staying here, it was peaceful, no drama. Perfect life.

"Ready girls?" Amos chimed releasing me from my thoughts.

"Oh yes" I smiled as we walked out of the door and aparated to platform 9 3/4. We walked the station as Lola found her side of the train and I found mine, all by myself.

"Okay have a great semester girls" Amos smiled as he walked off and me and Lola stepped onto the train. Lola went and found her hufflepuff friends as I found an empty compartment.

I pulled out my book, of course from my mother. It just brought me comfort.

"I suppose these seats are taken, I guess we will have to find somewhere else to sit guys" Blaise shrugged whipping off fake tears under his eyes which made me laugh.

"Come on Blaise You're so stupid" I giggled as they all poured in. Blaise and Theo sat across from me as Draco sat next to me pulling me closer.

"I see the worlds best couple is back together" Theo rubbed his hands together and laughed.

"Oh piss off nott" Draco gave a small chuckle.

"Whatcha readin syd?- is that the same book you where reading when we saw you on the train?" Blaise laughed.

I smiled "mhm yeah"

"You've already read it? Why keep reading it again?" He asked.

"Because- well it's nothing" I shrugged it off not wanting to talk about my mum.

"Come on tell us" Blaise laughed.

"Tellll ussss" Theo dragged his sentence on as he laughed too.

"It's just- my mum gave it to me, reminds me of her" I stated.

"Oh- you've never talked about your mum? What's she like?" Draco chimed in.

"Oh well I don't really know" I said softly.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Theo asked.

"Guys! Why do you have to be interrogating me" I laughed closing the book.

"Sorry! We just wanted to know" Theo stated as the train started.

"Fine, she abandoned me and this was the only thing she left me with, is that what you wanted to hear?" I scoffed.

Silence.

"Oh, I am so sorry" Theo muttered softly.

"No really lockheart we would not have said anything if we knew. We are sorry." Blaise comforted me.

"Really it's okay" I smiled through the pain knowing I would never have a mum or someone to lean on when I needed nor a dad.

"I need to talk to you later" Draco muttered softly in my ear as he put his arm around me. I nodded and layed my head on his chest as I dozed off to sleep hearing Blaise and Theo bickering about stupid stuff.

I was awoken by the train coming to a stop. We all stood up and Draco guided me out of the compartment first holding my back as theo and Blaise followed behind us.

"So do you have the weed or not zabini" Theo asked.

"Yes of course, just chill" he said calmly.