fourty seven

HEYY BESTIESSSS

•Sydney•

"You have to go, it's not safe for you here anymore" narcissa barged into lolas room as I looked up at her in shock.

"What?" I asked as I looked at Lola surprised.

"All of your stuff is packed we need to go now." She stated pulling me away from Lola as she ran after me. Tears poured down my face as narcissa shut the door gliding me down the stairs.

"I have to say bye to Draco and Theo and Blaise-"

"No we don't have time and I promise you this will all be for your own good, I wouldn't want this to happen but it does." She stated as she apparated us out of the manor quickly landing in front of a house.

I haven't been able to see Draco or Theo or Lola and even blaise for the past months because narcissa has kept me in a safe house you could call it. It's not on any maps and or no one can find it. The day right after me and Draco had our fight narcissa had to take me out of the house because Voldemort was starting to have a lot more meetings there and she didn't want me to get hurt even more.

So that means I have not spoken to Draco in- around 2 or 3 months and all I want to do is be with him or Theo or blaise or Lola. That's all I wanted.

I didn't care about our fight, I just wanted to be in his arms.

The house I am staying at kind of reminds me of the manor just smaller. It has the oak wood floors with the marble countertops in the kitchen. I have a house elf and he helps me with a lot of things around the house. Narcissa comes to visit me every once and a while but she hasn't lately because people where starting to get suspicious.

At first I would open the door everyday to try and get out but when you kept walking and walking it was just a huge forest and waterfalls. Nothing.

My day to day would be waking up and opening the blinds as the beautiful sun shined through the glass windows all around the house. I would make breakfast and read some books- actually I have probably read about 50 books now because I have nothing else to do.

I usually sit by the fire with some tea just thinking how things could have been different for me- for Draco, for everything.

If this all didn't happen- If Voldemort didn't even exist. Me and Draco would be in our 7th year loving each other end on end, day on day. Never stopping. Never have to worry about each other's safety. Never have to worry about a war that's going to happen sometime soon.

It could all be different.

But it's not.

I think about him and my friends all day, while I am cooking, reading, doing dishes. They are always in the back of my mind if they aren't in the front.

I have nightmares almost every night about something bad happening to them. Something terrible. Usually if I have a bad dream Draco would help me and wake me up and hold me. Every night I would wake up screaming as I patted the side of the bed he sleeps on.

But no ones there.

Ever.

I am just alone cooped up in this fucking house living with pain every single day because of course I have nothing other to feel.

I sometimes go on hikes, look at the waterfalls, see the forest. It never stops, it seems like it's a continuous trail. The water never stops running which sometimes helps me go to sleep which is nice.

I like to see the pretty flowers I can collect everyday. I find a new one almost everyday and I put them in vases, collecting them- making bouquets. It's nice, and soothing but loneliness is all you can see in my eyes.

Nothing else. 

Everyday the house elf tries to help me get better, by making me laugh, baking cookies, reading books to me- but nothing really helps.

There's just a void that needs to be filled and it needs to be filled with my family, theo and his stupid jokes, blaise and his witty personally, Lola and her comfort that makes me feel like home, and Draco who is my home.

I just miss them so much and it builds up day by day. At first I thought I would only be in this house for a week- maybe two but then that turned into a month and then two and now almost at the end of the third.

Makes me sick.

"Hello miss lock heart, can lucky prepare you some food?" Lucky said as he followed me down the stairs looking up at me eagerly for my response.

"Sure I would love that, let's make it together hm?" I bent down to him as we made eye contact.

He smiled and nodded skipping off to the kitchen as I looked out the window.

"Lucky needs miss lockheart this instant!" He chimed from the kitchen as i perked my head up walking to the kitchen seeing him standing up on a stool as he whisked the batter for the pancakes.

"Could miss lockheart fetch lucky the flour?- oh where is Lucky's manors! Let lucky get it himself." He muttered walking off as I quickly stopped lucky from walking anymore.

"It's okay I will get it." I said softly as he smiled and walked back On to the stool finishing preparing the mix.

We sat down and ate as lucky always had a smile on his face, I never did. I haven't smiled in a while actually and lucky always feels it's because of him but I always assure him it's not- it's that I don't know if the people I love most in this world are safe or even breathing for merlins sakes.

Lucky did the dishes as I sat on the sofa looking out at the waterfall in front of the house. A tear dropped from my eye as I stared into nothing, my eyes used to be a light blue grey that matched Draco perfectly but now- now they are just clouded with tears everyday.

Quietly tears poured down my face as I thought about how Draco would touch me, how his hands glided perfectly over my face, how his figure would perfectly form in mine while our bodies where embraced, how his beautiful eyes locked with mine. Everything about him just mesmerized me.

When can I see him again. 

"Miss lockheart are you okay?" Lucky came from around the corner holding his fingers awkwardly.

"I'm okay." I whipped off my tears as I smiled at him. He walked over to me as he hopped up on the couch making eye contact with me.

"Lucky promises that you will see your friends again miss lockheart, give it time, lucky knows you will see them again." He said sympathetically as a tear dropped from my grey eyes.

"I hope you are right lucky, I really hope you are." I said softly turning back to the window looking into by abyss.

What are you baddies doing😏