seven

I love you all, drink some water and be a bad bitch that you are😫😏🙌🏻

•Sydney•

Today was the ball. We get the day off to get ready thank Merlin.

It was now 1 and I went to the hufflepuff common room because me and Lola are getting ready together. I knocked on the painting "Lola!" I chimed as I held my dress in my hands.

"Ah! Syd come in!" She smiled.

She led me to her dorm and we each started to do each others makeup. We listened to music as we talked and laughed. "Okay wait who asked you!" I smiled.

"Neville" she smiled.

"Awe! So sweet, you fancy him?!" I cheered.

"Yes of course, who asked you?" She asked as she finished curling my hair.

"Blaise" I laughed.

"You mean Blaise zabini?!" She laughed.

"Mhm, we have gotten closer but I don't know if I like him like that but I do fancy him so we have to see how it goes" I smiled.

"Okay go put your dress on I want to see it" she clapped her hands together as I grabbed the dress and went to her closet.

I glided out with the lace sleeves flowing down my arms. "Stop!" She cheered. "You look beautiful syd" she smiled.

"Thank you, now go out yours on" I smiled.

She strolled out with a smile across her face. Her dress was long and yellow has it has rhinestones across the waist. It was now 5 and we grabbed our clutches and walked out.

We made it to the stairs and I peaked out to see Neville waiting at the bottom "go!" I shouted at Lola as she laughed and turned the corner.

"Syd Blaise is here! Along with Draco" she snapped as I heard her from the bottom of the stairs.

I turned the corner and walked down the stairs. I felt eyes piercing through me as I took each step. I saw Blaise's mouth drop open from what I looked like. I saw Draco next to him doing the same.

Blaise was wearing a full black suit with a Black turtleneck under it and a chain on his neck. He held out his hand as I made it down the stairs "wow" he laughed.

"I don't really do dresses so" I laughed.

"You look amazing" he muttered.

"You do too" I smiled.

I saw Draco on his left wearing a full black suit too. He looked divine. Merlin.

Before Blaise could say anything Draco spoke up "hey could I talk to her for a just a few."

"Sure I will be inside" blaise smiled as he kissed my forehead and walked off.

"Yes?" I laughed.

He stood in front of me "I hope you liked the dress" he laughed.

"You bought this?!" I exclaimed.

"I mean yeah but-" I cut him off "thank you so much"

"You look beautiful tonight" he breathed.

"Oh well thank you, you look really good tonight as well" I giggled.

"I love that laugh" I smirked.

"Oh stop" I laughed again. What is Draco doing? Why the fuck did he just complement me?

"Okay well you should get back to Blaise" his expression turned to not really sad but you could tell something was eating him alive.

"Okay see you later" I smiled as I walked off. I turned my head to see him standing there still looking at me.

I saw Blaise sitting down talking to Theo and I sat right beside him "hey sorry" I muttered.

"Oh um would you like to dance" Blaise stated as he stood up.

"Sure" I laughed. "See you later theo" I smiled as he took a sip out of a flask.

Blaise brought me up to the dance floor and held my hip in one hand and my hand in the other. He swayed me from side to side as the music carried on. We laughed about random things and very stupid things. "Do you remember that one time in potions when you passed out" Blaise laughed.

"Oh shut it" I grinned as I turned my head to see Draco sitting down next to Theo. They were drinking alcohol as they slumped in the white plastic chairs.

Me and Blaise danced for a while when I saw Draco scoff and get up walking out with Theos flask. "Hey I will be right back" I muttered to Blaise as I took a step off the dance floor to follow Draco.

He went out in the courtyard looking up at the sky. "Draco?" I asked as he turned to face me.

"I don't want to talk right now" he muttered. I stepped closer to him and could smell the alcohol.

"You're drunk aren't you?"

"Yes and what about it" he grinned "shouldn't you be having fun with zabini" he scoffed.

"I was just checking on you, you seemed mad when you walked out" I said softly.

"Why the fuck do you care about me!" He shouted which made me jump.

"Because I thought that we were friends" I muttered softly.

"Friends?! Friends! Sydney you cant tell that I fucking like you! Get it through your head!" He shouted and put his fingers to his Temple as he shouted at me. He then looked at me with complete regret on his face. "I shouldn't have said that" he muttered.

"I didn't know you felt that way.." I said as it started to rain.

He stepped closer to me, looking down at me. His hand glided across my arm. "Well I do" he stated with a smirk and cupped my cheeks.

Our lips met each other and he grinned as he kissed me. He pulled away "why did you care?" He shouted through the rain that was now pouncing on our skin.

"Because I- I like you too" I muttered.

"Of course you do" He said silently.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing sorry" he laughed

I never really noticed it until the kiss that I liked him. The way my knees got weak at the sight of him. His soft lips against mine. I never wanted it to end.

I made an Instagram! It's iloveharrrypottter! Go follow to keep up with updates and I can chat with you guys more on there!🤍
I am probably going to update once more again today later, I just have to do some school work🦧