fourty four

Seggsy time and by far one of my fav seggsy times they have had🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾

•Sydney•

"No take the shot you pussy!" Blaise laughed as we all sat in the wine cellar as he was downing drinks.

"Fine fine." Theo laughed as he threw his head back downing the liquid as he shook his head.

Blaise pulled me aside as I looked at them laughing turning my attention to blaise "I haven't seem him laugh or even smile in a while" he smirked as we watched them all play around.

"Really?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Really." He grinned as he sat back down with the group before I joined him.

We drank for a while as we all laughed and caught up. Lola and blaise went to bed as me, Draco and Theo stayed down still laughing. I didn't take that many but the boys on the other hand took a lot.

"Hey I am getting off to bed, syd you coming?" Draco stood up.

"Yeah could you give me a second?" I looked at him as he nodded kissing my forehead and leaving the cellar as he walked up the stairs.

"Come here" Theo laughed as he pulled me closer to him as I layed my head on his shoulder. He took swings of the alcohol in his hand as we sat in silence.

"I missed you so much Theo- you know that everyday I wanted to write you guys, I just couldn't and I am sorry for worrying you" I breathed as I looked up at him.

"Hey Sydney it's okay, I understand but I was so worried. I was really mean to Lola Which I feel bad for." He laughed.

"Why where you mean to her?" I laughed a little as he let out a deep breath.

"Well um blaise wanted me to become friends with her and I didn't want to a new friend because I didn't want to forget about you and if I forgot about you I would lose my best friend." he took another deep breath as he looked at me "yeah I know it's stupid." he laughed.

"No no it's not, I promise it's not stupid." I laughed "but you have me now so you don't need to forget about me." I stood up taking his hands as he stood up as well.

"I do thank Merlin" he muttered as I started to laugh before we made it up the cellar stairs.

We walked up the stairs as we made it to Draco's room "love you syd" he hugged me as I took in his towering figure as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Love you Theo" I smiled as I opened the door as he walked away. I saw Draco without a shirt as he walked around the room brushing his teeth "hey sorry I just wanted to talk to Theo" I smiled taking off my coat and throwing it onto the chair and putting on some shorts with a top.

I walked into the bathroom as I put the toothpaste on the toothbrush before Draco came up behind me grabbing my hips. He moved me to the side as he spit his out and washing his mouth out before standing back up and pulling me closer to him.

I finished brushing my teeth as Draco immediately took my hips and lifted me up onto the counter before putting his lips on mine. He moved his hands down my body holding my arse as I grinned against his skin. He pulled away as he caught a few breaths before kissing my neck going down to my cleavage.

I let out soft moans as I leaned against the counter putting my hands behind me allowing him a access to my whole chest.

I looked back up as our eyes met "I am fucking you on this counter, understand?" He breathed.

"I understand" I smirked as he pulled off my shirt running his hands across my abdomen sending chills down my spine.

"So beautiful" he whispered against my skin before he position his leg right in front of my pussy, grazing the outside of my tight shorts.

I moaned as his knee grinded up against my clit leaving me to pool in my panties. "Already wet for me love? Aren't we?" He felt my wetness as his knee kept grinding against my pussy leaving emense amount of pleasure. He unclasped my bra as he scanned my body knowing I was his tonight.

He pulled his knee off as he pulled my shorts off leaving me in my cotton panties and bra. He licked his lips before putting his leg back as I threw my head back moaning his name.

"Ride me." He stated as I looked back up at him. I couldn't say no because the pleasure I was feelings as, unmatched. "I can make you come twice tonight." He smirked as I positioned my pussy right on his leg as he started to push his leg grazing it over my clit.

I buried my face into his neck as I moaned in his ear as I rode his leg. The perfume on the counter dropped to the floor from the shaking as I felt him smirk against my skin.

I rode his leg as pure euphoria was rolling through my body. I was so close but he pulled away "I said I can not I will." he smirked as he kissed me again dropping his pants to the floor as I pushed his boxers to the floor.

He lifted my hips helping him take off my wet panties before throwing them to the floor. I immediately pulled him closer lining his tip with my clit as he smirked "do you want me?" He breathed in my neck.

"Yes I need you please Draco." I stated as he glided his tip across my entrance.

He pushed in as I moaned digging my nails in his back. My mouth was open but nothing could come out- I was basically inaudible. He held my hips as we both buried each other's faces in our necks. I scooted closer as he pumped farther into my pussy.

"Oh fuck Draco- oh" I moaned as he started to go faster. The sink was shaking again from how fast we where going but we didn't care.

"Oh syd- you feel so good." he moaned as his pumped deeper in me.

He Pumped in and out leaving me breathless wanting more, feeling him inside of me was a whole different pleasure then riding his leg.

My legs started to shake as my toes started to curl. The smell of sweat filled the air as our heavy breathing was the only thing that could be heard. Our sticky skin stuck together as we enjoyed the pure ecstasy going through our bodies.

He kept going for a few more minutes "Fuck syd I am going to come." Me too- he breathed as he pushed a few more times before pulling out as i cumed too.

"Holy shit." I threw my head back as it landed on the glass. Both of our breathing was off from our activities.

He took me by the hips lifting me back down onto the floor. I wobbled a bit but he helped me with my balance as he threw me a tshirt before I put it on. We cleaned up before getting into bed.

I rolled out of bed as I put on some socks walking down to the kitchen seeing blaise pouring a cup of tea. "Want some?" He motioned to the tea as I responded "yes please."

He fixed us some tea and everyone else before Lola came down. "Hey." She cheered as blaise kissed her head.

She grabbed her tea as he sat down next to me. Theo and Draco came down with messy hair both with no shirts which showed their v lines just perfectly. They walked in as Draco took me by the hips giving me a kiss on the head "how'd you sleep." he yawned.

"Looks like it was better then you." I laughed as he rolled his eyes laughing with me.

"Well seems like Draco and syd had a good night." blaise muttered as I almost spit out my tea. I looked over at Draco as he was smirking putting his arm around me.

"Oh yeah it was great." Draco chuckled as we all took sips of our tea.

Sorry it took me forever I had a busy day LOLL