thirty two

Okay I want to clear some things up.
1: stories have tw's for a reason! It's so awful that all of these authors are getting their books taken down from how much work they have put into them! Read this tw's!
2: I have all my books copied in my notes and I am going to put them on other websites IF they get taken down for right now I have them copied Down and will not be uploading them until I need to. Okay thank you all love you.
3: and lastly fuck you wattpad😊🙌🏻

•Sydney•

I quickly went to my bag pick in out my bathing suit and putting it on. Draco was already down stairs from how fast he gets fucking changed. I ran down the grand stair case to see Draco holding towels as he was eating some strawberries. Strawberries? Out of all things?

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes" I smiled as he put a strawberry in my mouth as I ate it. I smiled as we walked out to the back and there was a big trail that led to the large pool with a hot tub. "Merlin this is fucking huge Draco" I laughed.

"Yeah It gets pretty boring sometimes though" he laughed as he jumped in. I went to the diving board.

"Is it cold?" I asked as he ran his hands across his face.

"No it's great just get in" he laughed. I ran across the diving board as I jumped in. The water flushed over my body as I reached the bottom of the pool and pushed myself back up. I met eyes with Draco as I laughed. I swam over to him as he kept staring at me

"why do you always have to stare at me?" I questioned as I wrapped my legs around him under the water.

"Because you are gorgeous" he breathed as he kissed my lips. I blushed as I smiled and he saw "oh stop blushing you know it's true" he smiled.

We swam for a little while before going in the hot tub. I sat on his lap as we talked about a lot of things "isn't it crazy that I didn't even know who you where when you walked into the train car" I laughed.

"You didn't know who is was?!" He said surprised.

"No I didn't, seriously" I smiled.

"Well I am glad I walked in there, even though I was a dick" he muttered.

"Yeah you where"

"Oh piss off" he laughed. "Want to eat? I am starving" he groaned as he stood up holding his hand out and helping me out of the warm water.

"Yeah, what should we have?" I asked as he handed me a towel before I wrapped it around my body. We walked inside and back up to his room as he opened the door and led me inside.

"Here borrow this, you don't need to wear your own clothes" he grinned as he threw me a slytherin sweatshirt and some black sweatpants.

"Thanks" I stated as I put them on as I went to the bathroom draining out my hair so it's nothing dripping across the floor.

"Okay well I can make some pasta" Draco shouted from his room.

"Yeah that sounds good" I shouted back.

"Okay I will be downstairs" he smiled as he opened the door and kissed my head before he walked away.

It was nice to be here, I liked it a lot better then being at the diggorys, not saying it's bad there but it's boring.

I rushed downstairs as Draco was boiling water with his pants hanging low showing his v line. Merlin he's fine.

"Mum never shuts up about you since she met you at Christmas" he laughed as he crouched down looking for something in the cabinets. I sat down on the barstools.

"Oh really?" I giggled as I flipped through the daily prophet laying on the island.

"Yeah she loves you, she thinks you are the sweetest girl" he laughed.

"Oh so you don't think I am the sweetest girl" i grinned as he turned to look at me.

"Not in the bedroom you aren't" he scoffed as I gasped.

"Draco!" I laughed as he smirked before laying out the bowls.

We ate for a little while just talking and laughing at his stupid jokes. We went to the wine cellar that was all the way down in the basement as the cobblestone lined the walls leaving it a dark space before Draco pulled a a lever which turned on lights.

He walked around the room picked up wines and different alcohols before he found the one he likes. "Oh you will like this one, my favorite" he muttered as he flipped the lever again before walking back up the stairs.

We sat in front of the fire before he poured be a glass as we snuggled up together. He grabbed a book and We sat together as he read to me drinking our red wine as his his hands glided across my arms sending chills down my spine.

It didn't take me long before I passed out and I woke up to Draco whispering in my ear "darling let's go to the bedroom" he stated as I nodded tiredly.

I started to walk to the kitchen to wash my wine glass but he took it out of my hand "you go lay down and I will do them, I will be up in a second." He kissed my forehead before I nodded and walked up the stairs. I pulled his black comforter over my warm body closing my eyes.

A few minutes later Draco opened the door and crawled in bed. He faced me as he tucked pieces of hair behind my ear. I smiled from his warming touch that I love. "Goodnight darling I love you" he whispered In my ear before pulling me closer to him burring my head into his bare chest.

"Goodnight I love you too" I muttered before my eyes closed and fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up to Draco pulling away from me standing up. I rubbed my eyes as the sun shot through the window. "Hey, you can sleep in longer I just wanted to go help my mum" he stated as he hovered over me planting a kiss on my lips.

"No no it's fine I can get up" I smiled as I sat up stretching my arms and hoping out of bed.

I got on a pair of baggy jeans with an oversized t shirt and headed down stairs to see Lucius and narcissa standing at the doorway. "Oh darling hello! So glad for you to join us!" Narcissa cheered as she shuffled over to me and pulled me in for a hug.

She pulled away smiling "so sorry my dear that we weren't her for your arrival, we had a little thing to attend to"

"Oh it's no worries" I giggled as Lucius came up to us.

"Well hello Sydney? Is it?" He asked holding out his hand.

"Yes, Sydney" I smiled as I shook his hand.

"Okay well I am taking syd out today if you would excuse us" Draco muttered rushing over to me as he smiled pulling me away back up to his bedroom.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as he got on a black Turtle neck with a long tan jacket paired with a really expensive belt.

"Well I will show you" he smiled as he took my hand putting on his rings and leading me back down stairs.

"We will be back later mum!" Draco shouted closing the big doors.

"So where are we going?" I laughed as he kept walking around the house and opening the garage.

As he opened it a beautiful convertible appeared, it was black with the roof down. "Where going to Paris" he smirked as he hoped in the car. I got in to as he immediately pushed on the gas sending us through the long driveway as our hair blew through the wind.

So sorry it's taken me forever to update my day has been so fucking hectic lmaoo