fourty three

•Sydney•

Me and Draco have made a plan, we leave here- apparate to Hogsmeade particularly hogs head. Go through the secret passage way that leads to the room of requirement. Go get Theo, Blaise and Lola and get the fuck out. Simple. Yeah simple, it's fine we are going to be fine, we just cannot be seen. Perfect.

Draco's mum and father left for a few days to do something so we where stuck here.

"Okay ready?" Draco asked as he handed me a cloak.

It was eight at night on a Saturday so usually Theo and Blaise would be drinking or smoking like they do all the time.

I nodded as I put of my leather jacket with black jeans. Draco was just wearing his black suit he always wears. I tied my hair back leaving a few pieces in the front as I put on my boots. I put the cloak over my outfit and over my head as Draco did the same.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked as he looked over at me.

I nodded as Draco muttered the spell leaving us out of the manor and in hogsmeade. My heals clicked against the sidewalk as our hods where up. We kept walking to hogs head as we walked inside.

No one was here except one person that was sitting at the desk. We walked passed the lady as we made our way to the painting. We quickly pulled out our wands as Draco opened the painting as we both walked inside.

"Okay are you sure there are no like turns or anything?" I asked as I looked over at him.

"No there isn't just a straight path to the room of requirement" he breathed as I nodded.

We didn't talk much, we were both pretty stressed so we stayed quiet.

We made it to the held as my heals stopped clicking leaving us in in front of the door leading to the room of requirement. I opened the door with my shaky hand as it opened to the room of requirement.

I looked around as there where many things piled up onto each other. Books, mirrors, dirt. It was gross.

Draco took my hand as he went first helping me down. As we walked around I swore I could hear a voice just in the distance but I decided to Ignore it. We made it to where we saw the back of a cabinet as I looked at Draco. We both continued walking as we turned around to see the front of the cabinet. "The fuck are you two doing here?!" Pansy screeched.

"Pansy shut the fuck up merlin, where's Blaise and Theo" I stated.

"I am telling Carrow" she huffed as she stepped away from the cabinet and to the front door.

"Petrificus totalus" I whispered as i pansy stopped and her arms moved to her sides as she fell back. I stepped over her as me and Draco walked out.

"Okay let's check the dorms" Draco muttered as he started to walk faster. The moonlight shined onto his skin as he walked. I ran up to him as we interlocked our hands.

We ran down the corridors to the dungeons. As we ran into alecto. Fuck.

Draco pushed me behind him as I peaked out He looked at us as I smirked "expelliarmus!" I shouted as his wand flew out of his hand and onto the ground.

We quickly ran as he picked up his wand shooting a spell at me as I flew back landing against a wall as Draco pulled his wand to him "stupefy!" He shouted as the carrow shot back landing on the floor in unconscious.

He came running over to me as he pushed back my hair "are you okay?" He asked as I nodded and he helped me stand up.

"I'm okay thank you" I whispered.

"Um okay let's go get them" he stated as he grabbed my hand for support leading me to the common room.

He muttered the password as he walked in. Blaise was sitting on the couch with Lola. "Blaise, Lola" I breathed as I ran over to them.

"Sydney! You are here! You are really, here" Lola breathed as she engulfed me in a hug.

"Sydney Merlin" Blaise muttered as he pulled me to his chest wrapping my arms over his neck smelling his cologne.

"Draco mate" Blaise stated as he pulled away giving Draco a hug.

"The fuck are you guys shouting?" Someone groaned as they walked down the stairs. I looked up from my cloak as the hood was still over my head and I met eyes with Theo. "Syd? Holy-" he stated as I ran over to him wrapping my legs around his torso. "I missed you so much" he breathed in my neck as he hugged me.

I jumped down as I looked into his eyes "I missed you too" I smiled as he wrapped his arm around me walking back over to everyone.

"Okay well now we have to get the hell out of here before the carrow wakes up now" Draco stated grabbing my hand as we all ran out of the common room seeing carrow still passed out on the ground. We ran passed and through the corridors to the room of requirement.

"Who did this?" Theo laughed as he pointed at pansy on the floor as we all stepped over her.

"That would be syd" Draco chuckled as we ran to the back of the room of requirement and to the door. It was higher on the wall so Draco took me by the hips lifting me up into the passageway.

Blaise lifted Lola as Theo and Draco helped Blaise. We all got up as me and Draco put up our cloaks as he gave me a kiss smirking. We pulled away as we all walked down the long passageway.

We crawled out of the painting as we passed the lady "hey where did you all come from?!" She shouted at us as we all froze.

"Um, run!" Blaise announced as we all ran out of hogs head and to the street. We ran all the way down the street and to the place where me and Draco first apparated here.

"Fuck, that was a workout" I laughed.

"Oh come on syd, it wasn't that bad" Theo laughed as I looked at him. "Sorry" he smiled.

We all apparated out as we landed in front of the manor. I hugged Draco because we actually succeeded this. "Well come on in" Draco laughed as he opened the door leading us into the manor.

DISCUSSION SHAWTIES