twenty two

Okay I wanted to update again HAHAHHA also I am going to go live on insta almost every night and chat with you guys :))) I hope you guys can join and we can chat my insta is iloveharrrypottter okay enjoy❤️

•Sydney•

I walked to classes feeling a bit better then the last few days. It was good that I made it clear to Draco that I needed time. And he understood, which was great. I really enjoyed how nice he was about it and how he was willing to wait for me.

I think Draco was eager to get back with me, well I know that, he has made it very clear.

I saw Cassie and pansy walking with each other, this cannot be good. I started to walk past them when Cassie had to open her fucking mouth "hey mudblood" she smirked as I was taken aback with those words, I had not heard them in a while.

"Hello Cassie, pansy, may i help you two" I asked clutching my books to my chest.

"Awe how's you and Draco, has he told you the truth how he doesn't love you?" Pansy pouted which cause Cassie to let out a laugh. Pathetic.

"No actually he hasn't- I don't know what you are getting at pansy" I smiled as her expression turned annoyed.

"Really? How the fuck does he love you?!" Cassie spat joining me and pansy's bickering.

"Because i am me" I smiled as she laughed "you think that's a comeback?" I was just waiting for her to say that.

"Oh yes it is because who is Draco in love with?" I asked stepping towards the two girls. "Me" i grinned as I walked off leaving them standing in the hallways.

I walked to the library before having to go to astronomy . I strolled the bookshelves looking for a book. I saw blonde hair out of the corner of my eye. Smirking.

"Spying on me now are we?" I laughed stepping towards him.

"Oh I think it was you who was spying on me" he chuckled.

"Want to read?" I asked as I went up to a shelf and picked up a random book and gave it to him.

"Sure follow me" he muttered as he grabbed my hand and led me through the library and to the back. There was a tall window with a seat in front of it. He sat down and held out his arms as I walked over to him and sat on him lap.

I layed on his chest as one of his legs propped up as he held the book in his hand. It looked so small compared to his large hands as he spoke.

He read the story until it was 9 pm and I had astronomy. I groaned as I checked the time "I am sorry I have to go, I have astronomy." I muttered sitting up and whipping my eyes.

"You're cute when you are tried" he laughed holding onto my arms.

"Well only because you put me to sleep" I chuckled slapping his arm as I stood up grabbing my things. He quickly stood up too cupping my cheeks and pulling me in for a kiss. His smith lips brushed against mine as he pulled away.

"I thought I said I needed time" I laughed.

"Well I can't resist myself" he smirked.

"I will see you later okay?" I asked walking away as he winked. I turned the corner and walked out of the library with my blushing cheeks. I saw Theo walking towards me "hey syd" he greeted.

"Hey Theo" I smiled as he started to walk with me, well we had to same class so.

"Do you by any chance have the history of magic homework" he grinned.

"Yes I do you idiot, I am guessing you need It" I smirked looking up at him.

"You guessed right" he winked as we walked into astronomy.

I sat next to Blaise as I remembered what Cassie and pansy did today. "Guess who just came up to me in the fucking hall earlier?" I spat as he turned to face me.

"Cassie" he replied.

"Cassi- oh yeah um her, she fucking tried to fight we me about Draco again" I spat annoyed.

"Merlin that girl has issues" he laughed as all the students started to pour into the classroom.

"Now we will be doing constellations, you will pick one with a group of 3.-" Sinatra was cut off by the door opening and mcgonagall standing there.

"Sorry, but may I borrow miss lockheart?" She asked eagerly and my heart dropped and suddenly the whole class turned to me and I hated being the center of attention. "I suggest you bring someone with you miss. Maybe mr. Nott?" She proposed as my head snapped to Theo confused and he looked the same.

"Um yeah I guess come on Theo" I muttered standing up along with him and walking over to her as she guided us outside the classroom.

I was nervous, what could mcgonagall possibly need me for to pull me out of class at 10 at night? Could it be something bad? I don't know, I didn't have a good feeling about this.

"Um professor? My I ask you something?" I questioned.

"Go ahead"

"Why do you need me?" I asked as we turned the corner to the front of the school going to the courtyard.

"Yeah why did you want me?" Theo chimed in.

"Um i asked one of your friends to be here b- because it's your mum Sydney." She said as her voice broke "she's here.."

Okay sorry it was short Ik ik i will start making them longer promise but I AM GOING LIVE ON INSTA IN 5 MINUTES Go join I love chatting with you guys! @iloveharrrypottter !!!!