thirty six

Mature content ahead😁😏

•Sydney•

Draco turned to look at me once again "we are leaving, don't worry about us mum." He stated as he grabbed my hand and ran me out of the manor. He shuffled in his pockets for the keys as he got them and took my hand once again. He ran me through the garden as he couldn't take the smile off his face.

He opened the garage revealing the car we took a little bit ago to London. "Let's run away for a little while" he said unlocking the car.

"Draco we have to go back to school, in two days" I laughed.

"I said a little while not forever" he winked as we both laughed and hopped into the car. He pressed on the gas as he pushed a button which pulled the roof off. As we speed down the driveway me and Draco looked at each other smiling.

We drove through back roads as the sun set. The fields upon fields poked their way out as we both laughed. I held up my hands as Draco turned up the music blasting it into the fresh air. My hands scraped against the wind as a smile was on my face.

We sped down the back roads of London as we felt nothing but pure serotonin, like a drug- wanting more of this, never wanting it to end. We almost felt like it was going to slip from our finger tips from how fast Draco was going.

He turned up the music as we drove and drove and drove. I had no clue where we were going but I was fine with it, I didn't care. The rush and adrenaline that I was feeling was just nothing that life could ever match. My cheeks where sore from smiling so much.

Draco stopped the car suddenly and before I could say anything Draco pulled my chin to face him. His soft face melted me. "I love you, you know that right?" He breathed.

"I didn't know that" I laughed as he rolled his eyes and pulled me into the most mesmerizing kiss I had ever felt on my plump lips. His lips formed around mine as he held my chin.

He pulled away leaving me wanting more. "Okay now we can go" he laughed as he put the gears in reverse.

I sat up on my seat as we kept driving like we did before.

Draco found a hotel and we parked and walked up to the desk "hello can I help you two?" The woman asked.

"Yes- um, what is it called?" Draco turned to me which made me laugh.

"Just one bed for one night" I smiled as he rolled his eyes smirking.

"Okay well you two can pay in the morning and it's room 17, enjoy your stay" she smiled as she handed us a key and we walked up to the elevator.

We made it to our room as Draco unlocked it. I walked around the room as I opened the window reviling a beautiful view. I felt hands creep around my waist as I smiled. He placed soft kisses on my neck as I turned around and met his eyes.

"Merlin You're so beautiful" he breathed as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and held onto my waist tightly before going in for a kiss. He picked me up leading me to the bed as I giggled. He slipped off my shirt as I did the same with his.

He left kissed down my neck and to my stomach. His hands gliding up my legs sending chills down my body. He pulled down my pants as I helped take down his belt not breaking our kiss.

As his hands made their way down my body as his soft lips pushed against my skin. He climbed onto of me kissing my lips roughly like hunger. He pulled leg up to his side not breaking the kiss. I straddled my legs around his waist as my arms cling onto his neck.

He looked down to my breasts as I lifted up my back giving him room to unclasp it. He threw it across the room as he kissed down my cleavage, which created goosebumps to go down my body and my stomach to fill with butterflies. He chuckled as he looked back up at me "do I make you nervous syd" his eyebrow raised as he asked.

I nodded as he scoffed "I am going to need words love" he smirked running his pointer finger down my cleavage. His cold rings hitting my skin every once and a while.

"You do" I stated as I bit my lip.

He quickly dove back into my lips. His hands trailed down my stomach and taking off my panties. As he slid them off my hands trailed down to his taking off boxers.

He smirked as he traced his fingers around my entrance. "Already wet for me I see" he breathed as two fingers rubbed my clit.

I moaned as I threw my head back "can you resist me?" He breathed down my neck.

"No" I closed my eyes from the pleasure.

"Oh I know, you didn't have to answer that" he chuckled lightly before going faster as his fingers pumped in me.

"Oh right there-" I looked up at him as he was smirking.

He pulled out quickly leaving me empty from his touch. "Draco-"

"-I don't want you to come just yet love" he grinned.

He lined his tip up with my entrance as he looked up at me and I nodded. He slowly put pushed his dick inside of me as I arched my back. 

He started slow but then started working up the pace. He was going harder every second as our moans filled the hotel air.

He came down to my neck putting his head in the crook of it as he pounded mercilessly into me. He made sure to kiss little spots on my neck as our bodies melted together.

"You feel so- good syd" Draco moaned as he pounded into me harder.

He hit my g spot as I felt his grin in my neck because of it. He knew how to please me. If he went just for a few more minutes I was going to come.

"Come for me darling" he whispered in my ear sexually which set me over pleasure. I felt my walls tighten as his dick pulsate inside of me. My legs started to shake as I was about to come.

He pulled out as I cumed and he did on my stomach. "Just one taste" he whispered as he dove in as I felt his fingers around my clit as he brought them back up to his mouth. He licked them off but then grabbed his cum off my stomach and put it in my mouth "good girl" he whispered.

I whipped my mouth as he kissed my lips. He layed down next to me as I got up. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Out into the hallway" I said as he looked terrified "I am just kidding, a shower, wanna come?" I asked opening the bathroom door as he got up and followed.

I turned on the water as I got in letting the water flow over my sweaty body. I felt his hands glided down my back as he stood behind me. He pushed my hair to my other shoulder as he placed his plump lips on my neck leaving little kisses over my body. 

I turned to him as the water streamed down our faces. He pushed his hands down my body and to my hips as his fingers traced the d on my hip. He smirked as he kissed my neck again leaving purple marks around my chest.

We finished the shower as we order room service and ice cream. We talked and cuddled up together as we where together.

"You know we have to go back to Hogwarts in two days" I said.

"I know, but we get to see Blaise and Theo, I am sure they will be exited to see us" he laughed as he ate his ice cream.

"Yeah I know, we should head back tomorrow, even though I don't want to but this was a lot of fun" I smirked. "And I have to go back to lolas"

"I will take you there tomorrow after a quick stop at the manor to get your stuff" he smiled as I thanked him. "then that means we should get some sleep" he smiled as he pulled the covers over my body and crawled in next to me.

"Goodnight love" he wrapped his arms around me as my back was against his chest.

"Goodnight Draco"