fifty three

•Sydney•

As we made it to a house I looked over at Draco confused "what's this?" I asked as I looked at the big ass mansion in front of us.

"It's ours." He put the car in park as he smirked.

"You did not." I gasped.

"I did." He got out of the car walking to my side of the car. I got out as he picked me up as we ran to the house. He unlocked it as we both walked in. It was white and black, modern. Beautiful.

"This is-"

He pinned me up against the stairway as his fingers traced over my lips "no need to talk love." He whispered as his hands glided down my body.

His hands went up my body and to my zipper on the back of my dress as he slowly unzipped it as he smirked.

I stepped out as I led him to the couch, I pushed him down as he landed taking off his suit. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held my thighs. I unbuttoned his top his hands worked their way up my legs and to my lace underwear.

He quickly took off his shirt as I threw my head back. He made circles around my clit as I let out soft moans.

"Darling you don't have to be quiet- this is ours. Moan my name." He demanded as he flipped me over so he now hovered over me still not taking his fingers off of his position.

"Moan my name. Now." He demanded again.

He lifted the underwear to the side as his one of his fingers slid right in as i arched my back. "Draco- oh." I moaned As he smirked.

He now put two fingers in as he pumped in and out. As his fingers slid in and out of my pussy my head rolled back.

He quickly pulled out as I looked up at him "as much as I want my fingers to make you cum, I want to feel you. Inside of me." He stated as he pulled down his pants which meant chills through my body. He unclasped my bra as he threw it on the floor.

I quit lying helped him take off his boxers as he lined his erection up with the entrance of my pussy. He slowly slid in as I moaned.

"So- t- tight-" he grunted as he quickly started to pump In me more and more inside of me. "Fuck."

He quickly bent over as his head buried inside of my neck as he pumped in and out of me. This is the hardest he's gone in a while, it hurts but it feels so good.

"Oh fuck Draco."

He lifted up as he slowed down "are you okay? Did I hurt-"

"No it's fine just please keep going." I breathed as he started going faster pumping in and out. He hit my g spot as I felt him grin against my skin.

Our bodies stuck together as our breathing was heavy.

My walls started to tighten around his hard dick. I knew I was close and he could feel it too. My legs started to shake as my fingernails digged into his back.

His duck started to pulsate inside of me as he moaned. "I'm gonna cum syd." He breathed as he lifted up.

He released inside of me as we both shook. As he pulled out, he looked at me in complete shock "shit I am sorry." He breathed as he got up.

"Draco it's fine." I grabbed him as I quickly met his "it's fine Draco." I repeated.

He nodded as he quickly walked to the bathroom as he got a towel to clean up. I went to the bathroom as he made us tea.

We sat on the couch as we talked drinking our tea.

"Would you like to go to bed mrs Malfoy." Draco got up as he held out his hand. I took it as we walked up the stairs to the bedroom.

I quickly climbed into bed as he did too. He pulled me to his chest as he played with my hair "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too syd."

•12 years later•

"Good morning love." Draco kissed my head as I prepared breakfast.

"Kids!" I shouted as Draco laughed. "Can they just be down here and not later for one second." I laughed with him as he held my waist.

"Coming mum!" Jennifer shouted as her little feet scurried their way down the stairs.

It was just her as she sat down "where's your brother?" I asked as she shrugged.

"Collin!" I shouted as I heard him come down the stairs too.

"Morning mum." He smiled. Collin is twelve as for his sister who is 8, Collin is going to Hogwarts this year as jen still has a little while to go before she does.

"Okay everything packed." I chimed as I took off my apron. Collin nodded as I smiled. "Shall we?" I smiled as we all got packed before we took the floo powder leaving our home and into kings cross station.

I helped the collin get to his train compartment as I kissed him goodbye. I almost cried but Draco quickly whispered "calm down, he will be fine."

"I know I know." I smiled as I saw collin in the window as I waved bye. The train quickly took off as me and Draco stood on the platform with Jen.

"Well if it isn't my favorite malfoys!" Theo chimed.

"Theo!" Jennifer chimed as She hugged him. Theo has always not really been a relationship type but I hope he finds someone soon.

"Collin already gone?" He asked.

I nodded as me and Draco both hugged him.

"He will be great, don't worry." He patted my shoulder. I do hope.