thirteen

Literally first off I am fucking crying we hit 10k reads and I am so thankful for all of you. You all make my day with your comments and how you feel about the story and i literally don't deserve you all. Thank you all so much😭🤍 sorry this is a short chapter it's kinda just a filler☺️

•Sydney•

He pulled away and my whole world lit up. Seeing his grey eyes on mine. He was perfect, just everything I wanted.

"Well should we go eat" he laughed.

"Mhm- oh but our clothes?" I asked looking down at our wet clothes that were drenched by the rain.

"Oh come here" he pulled me on the porch and casted a spell which made us dry. "There"

"Oh thanks" I giggled. He wrapped his arm around me as we walked in. We made it to the table and froze knowing his arm was around me. I quickly pushed it off knowing what everyone would think but he quickly took my hand and led me to a chair. He pulled out the chair and sat in his with putting a hand on my thigh. He smirked at me and I blushed. Stupid.

"Well hello I don't think I have met you" narcissa smiled as she held out her hand.

"Sydney lockheart." I smiled.

"Oh yes Draco has told me a lot about you" she giggled.

"Mum" Draco groaned and put his head in his hands.

"Oh shut it" I laughed at him being embarrassed. It was quite cute actually.

"And I am Lucius, Lucius Malfoy" a blonde man came up to me.

"Oh hello, Sydney lockheart sir" I smiled.

"I don't think I have heard of that last name?" He held his chin high. My heart dropped. They don't know I am muggle born.

"Oh my p- parents are muggles" I stuttered at the thought of them even being close to being my parents.

"And where are your parents?" He asked.

"Um j- just in the states" I cleared my throat positioning my self in my seat from being uncomfortable.

"But I thought-" Draco started but I cut him off "they are in the states" I stated.

"Okay well-" Lucius was cut of by Amos "dinner is ready everyone!" He chimed as he sat down.

I looked over to Lola because of my painful conversation with Lucius. "Are you okay? Want to talk about it?" She mouthed to me as Amos handed out the food.

"No it's fine" I mouthed back to her and she nodded and turned to her food.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked.

"N- nothing it's fine" I gave a week smile and started to cut up my food.

"I wish I could meet your parents Sydney, next time they are here make sure to tell them to stop by" narcissa smiled.

"I- I will" I stuttered. I wanted to storm out of the room and cry. I hated the thought of my parents. How my mother abandoned me on the side of the road- her last words to me. It made me sick. How my father hated me and wanted nothing to do with me.

"So how was everyone's Christmas's" Amos chimed in as we all ate.

"It was great" Lola smiled.

"Yes it was" I smiled.

"Oh ours was lovely, Draco and me made some cookies." Narcissa smiled as she cut up her food.

"I didn't know you could bake" I giggled.

"There are a lot of surprises about me" he whispered and gripped my thigh tighter.

We finished eating, Draco and his family were about to leave when Draco pulled me aside "hey are you sure you're okay?" He asked tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah yeah I am great I just miss my mum" I smiled. Which was partly the truth, I missed having a mother figure to guide me through life, but I did not miss her.

"Okay well why don't you go visit her" he suggested.

"U- um I don't think that would be a good idea- she's busy" I stated looking down at the ground.

He picked up my chin so my eyes met with his "is there something you aren't telling me?" He asked.

Yes "no no, just go on and I will see you back at Hogwarts" I smiled.

"Okay well merry Christmas" he kissed my lips and  walked away slipping something in my dress pocket.

"Oh Draco I didn't get you anything" I said pulling him back.

"It's okay darling, I don't need anything" he smiled.

Amos said bye and he winked at me in his way out. Me and Lola went upstairs undressing from our dresses and getting into pajamas. I picked up the little box next to my bed that I had set down that Draco gave me.

I sat on my bed "what's that?" Lola asked.

"Draco gave it to me" I giggled.

"So you guys are okay now?" She asked.

"Mhm" I smiled as I pulled open the box and it was a moving photo of me and Draco at a slytherin party when we first got together. He was kissing my cheek as he gripped my waist as I was holding up a cup probably with some alcoholic beverage in it. I turned it over and it had something engraved.

My love. Merry Christmas.

"Lola look how sweet" I giggled as I handed her the locket and she opened it and saw the back.

"Stop that's so cute" she smiled. "Let me put it on you"

I pulled my hair up and heard the click which made me put it back down.

"Oh it's beautiful on you" she said mesmerized by it. "I am so happy for you" she smiled as she layed down and blew out the candle.

We both layed down and I held the necklace in my hands. I dozed off thinking about Draco Malfoy.