thirty seven

HEYYYYY

•Sydney•

I woke up and grabbed some coffee before we had to head back. I saw Draco get up as he stepped out of bed "you're up" he laughed whipping his eyes.

"Yeah I just need to get going, lolas going to be worried" I laughed turning to him as he placed a kiss on my lips and grabbing some coffee himself.

As we got dressed and checked out of the hotel he drove down the roads we did yesterday as we still played music. I feel asleep as the wind blew through my face.

"Hey syd, wake up darling" Draco whispered as I lifted my head to meet his eyes. I gave a soft smile as I got out of the car walking up to the manor with him.

"Hey mum, I have to take syd back to Lolas so I will be home in a little" he shouted through the house as narcissa came running in.

"Oh my darlings, where have you been?!" She said hugging us both.

"Don't worry we are okay, but also thank you so much for letting me stay here" I smiled at the kind woman.

"Oh of course, come back anytime" she smiled as we nodded and quickly trudged up the stairs packing my stuff as we talked before I had to leave. We made it downstairs as i held onto his arm aparating us out of the manor and in front of the diggorys.

I turned to him "thank you Draco, you know for letting me come" I smiled as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Of course love, I will see you on the platform tomorrow right?" He gave a slight chuckle as I rolled my eyes.

"Of course you will" I muttered.

"I love you" he breathed as he kissed my lips.

I pulled away as I smiled "I love you too, see you tomorrow" I walked off back to the front door as Lola greeted me. I turned back around to see where Draco was but he was already gone.

"Oh thank Merlin, I missed you so much syd!" She smiled as she hugged me. I missed my best friend and her touch, it always comforted me like home.

"I missed you so much too" I stated as we ran up to her room and sat on the bed. We talked for hours catching up, she told me how her and Amos had been planting outside and he's been doing better which is great.

We ate dinner as I chatted to Amos about my summer and he talked about his. As I got ready for bed an owl flew to my window as I took the letter out of its mouth as opened it.

Hey loser just wanted to owl you and tell you how exited I am to see you tomorrow, I have so much to tell you.

-Blaise.

I smiled as I tucked away the letter. I really do love the boys they are so sweet and generous. I mean when I first met Blaise zabini or Theodore nott I would have never expected to be this close with them or have this relationship with them.

Me and Lola chatted a bit more before heading off to bed.

We packed up our clothes and got ready to go back to Hogwarts. I made my way down stairs as I set my bag down saying goodbye to Amos for the rest of the year.

Me and Lola apparated to the platform as I walked around looking for Blaise and Theo. I felt hands turn me around as I looked up to see Blaise and Theo standing in front of me "I missed you guys so much" I stated pulling them both in for a hug.

"I missed you too" blaise said.

"That makes 3" Theo laughed as I playfully slapped his chest as we made our way back to the train.

I sat next to Blaise, Theo sat across from us as Draco sat down too, he had a bruise on his face and a faint smell of alcohol as it seemed to be put out by his cologne but I just shook it off. I turned to Blaise because of the letter he wrote last night saying he had to tell me stuff. "So what's everything you had to tell me" I asked.

"Oh right, I am going to ask out Lola" he blushed as he put his head in his hands from embarrassment but honestly I think it's quite cute that he's so swoon over Lola.

"She's going to go crazy, I can't wait, that's so cute" I smiled.

"Hey how was your summer lockheart" Theo chimed in as I turned to look at him.

"Oh well I basically stayed with Draco the whole time, we went to London and stuff like that" I laughed as he widened his eyes.

"Sounds like fun, I actually haven't been to London since the party. We should go sometime" he smirked as Draco wrapped his arm around me.

We talked for a while as we all catched up and laughed. The train came to a halt as we all got up and walked out of the compartment and to the carriages.

Everyone poured into the great hall as I stayed next to Draco as narcissa said. I sat with Lola at the Ravenclaw table as the first years got sorted. Dumbledoor carried on with his speech he does every year as all the students waited anxiously for the feast to appear on the tables in front of them.

I saw Draco get up and leave the hall but I payed no attention to it, he's probably going to the bathroom.  but as time went on and our food had been served, Draco has not come back? Maybe he just wanted to go to sleep or not eat which is fine.

I fell on my bed as I got on my pajamas still wondering where Draco went. I found myself not being able to sleep so I put on a coat and walked around the castle. I walked up to the astronomy tower as I saw a person in the corner. Draco.

"Draco? Where have you been?" I asked stepping closer to him and noticing a smell of alcohol "are you drunk?"

"Just leave please" he stated as he stumbled around holding the flask taking swings at it every minute. "Fucking leave"

"Draco just let me take you back to your dorm.." I said calmly putting my hands on his shoulders and gliding him down the stairs but he jerked them away. "Draco what is wrong?!"

"I said leave me alone, I don't need you right now." He gritted. I knew he didn't mean any of this- he's drunk.

"Draco listen to me and follow me" I stated.

"No! L- leave!" He slurred his words in my face as he pushed me which caused me to fall back. "I don't fucking need you!"

"Fuck I am sorry- I didn't-"

"-Well you did, goodbye Draco" I scoffed climbing down the spiral staircase. I felt tears forming in my eyes as I could hear his heavy footsteps following after me stumbling every few steps. I made it to the courtyard when he yelled my name which caused me to turn back.

"What Draco" I sighed.

"a- are you okay" he slurred his words again as he stepped closer to me. "You're fucking crying, of course" he took another swing.

"No I am not fuck you, Draco I wanted to help you-"

"-I don't need your help, I just need to drink"

"Drinking does not solve your problems, like you said to me" I snatched the flask out of his hands "now you are going to follow me now and go to your dorm" I stated taking his arm and dragging him through the corridors.

"Awe is Sydney putting me to bed" he pouted as he scoffed and I opened his dorm.

"Damn right I am, we will talk in the morning" I muttered as he got into bed.

"Please forgive me syd" he breathed under his covers.

I just sighed as I walked out. I know he is drunk but that's fucking annoying. 

I don't know what's going on, he seems distant and since he got back he hasn't really said a lot- and the bruise on his face? What's going on?

Thoughts?