twenty seven

BITCH I JUST GOT CURTAIN BANGS AND I LOOK SO HOT OKAY GOODBYE-

•narrator•
As Theodore Nott led Sydney Lockhart and Draco Malfoy in the club that his dad had, it was neon purple and pink as the led lights spun around the room. Smoke filled the air that Sydney guessed was weed.

Draco carefully held onto his girlfriends waist for her safety as they walked through the club. He didn't know what this place held or what was going to happen.

There where many different rooms filled with different things people where doing- one was weed another was alcohol, possibilities where endless of what different people where doing in those rooms. But there was one dance floor that had thousands of people surrounding the dj booth.

Theodore looked at them as he guided them to a lounge that you took a few steps up on the velvet floor. "How'd you get a fucking lounge?!" Sydney exclaimed through the loud music.

"I have money lockheart." Theodore smirked. The guards lifted velvet ropes that led them in to the lounge with velvet couches and weed everywhere. Sydney guessed it was from theodores father but she had no clue.

Bottles filled the cabinets that where built into the walls as Theo picked one up. He handed the bottle to Draco who looked at what type alcohol it was, surprised it was the exact one that he drank at the manor on tough days.

Sydney sat down as she took the bong sitting on the table and lighting it. She hit it and Draco looked at her in shock, he didn't think that his Ravenclaw girlfriend has ever hit a bong but everyone is full of surprises.

Draco sat down next to Sydney putting his arm over the couch as he sloped down in the very expensive couch but Sydney stayed hunched over hitting the bong multiple times before handing it to Theodore.

•Sydney•

I knew Theo was rich but not this rich. It's insane. Theo walked up to the guards as they turned around with no facial expressions "yes mr nott." One of them stated.

"I need some more weed, when you get a chance of course" Theo nodded as he sat in a chair.

"Well I want to dance, Draco come dance with me will you?" I looked into his eyes as he grinned and got up.

We walked out as the guards opened the velvet ropes. I walked down the stairs leading Draco with me as a new song started to play. I pulled him to the middle of the floor as we started dancing and moving with the flow of the music. Draco's hands ran up my body as he smirked. I saw out of the corner of my eye blaise?

"Blaise!" I shouted as he turned around along with Lola. "The fuck are you guys doing here?!" I laughed as me and Draco walked closer. I pushed my back up on his chest as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"We came to dance duh" Blaise laughed over the music.

"Okay well I want to dance with Lola please leave boys and go talk to Theo." I stated shooing them away as they rolled their eyes laughing and led themselves up to the lounge.

"Madam would you like to dance." Lola said over the music as I laughed.

"My pleasure" I smiled as we started to dance to the music. I saw the boys up at the lounge smoking and drinking as they where laughing, it's nice to see Draco laughing.

Me and Lola danced for a while when we decided to go back up with the boys. As we walked up I sat down in Draco's lap and Lola sat next to Blaise. "Mate Theo you need to get a girl" Blaise blew out his smoke.

Draco ran his hand down my thigh which sent butterflies down my whole body. I picked up the blunt from his hand as his expression changed and snatched it out of my hand. "No no I do it not you darling." He grinned as he put the blunt between my lips as I inhaled and he pulled it out.

I blew the smoke out as we all chatted for a while. We all bickered over things as I wanted to dance again but before,  I took a few more hits so I was completely out of it as me and Draco danced.

That's all I remember.

I shot up from a bed as I looked around confused. Lola was next to me, so was Draco, so was Blaise?! Holy shit what the fuck happened.

I prayed to merlin that I was not naked please don't be naked. I picked the sheet up as my body was bare. Did I have a fucking foursome with Draco, Blaise and Lola?

I looked around the room which it was velvet floors with led lights lining the walls that where flashing red and pink. So looks like we never even left the club. I looked over to Draco as he was sound asleep but I woke him "Draco wake up." I whispered in his ear.

His eyes fluttered opened as he looked at me. "What the.. fuck." He stated as he looked around the room seeing all of us laying on the bed. "Holy shit" he laughed as he rubbed his eyes.

"Did we have a fucking foursome" I laughed laying back down.

"I think we did" he chuckled.

I looked over to see Blaise and Lola waking up too. "Um guys." I stated as they looked over at me.

"Did we have a-"

"-A foursome, yeah yeah I think we did" I tried not to laugh but everyone else started to laugh which made me. "And- holy shit we have school!" I exclaimed standing up and putting on my outfit from last night as Lola and the boys did the same. We all looked terrible, all of our hair was messy, the makeup that me and Lola where wearing last night is gone with some smudged mascara.

We picked up our high heals as the boys draped their ties over their necks from how tired we were. "Where the fuck is Theo?" Draco yawned as we all walked out of the room. The club looked trashed with bottles and people sleeping laying on the floor.

We stepped over the people and glass as the daylight hit our faces. I saw Theo sitting on the side walk smoking a cigarette. I flew open the door "Theo! Thank Merlin we need to go back to Hogwarts now." I stated.

"How was the foursome" he laughed as all of our eyes fixed to the bright lights.

"Oh piss off nott." Draco scoffed.

So sorry for taking forever, I Have had a really busy day loves🤍