twenty four

Hiiii babessss also my all time fav song above😫✋🏻

•Sydney•

I stumbled my way to the bathroom as I saw Draco waiting for me "oh darling, you're here" he smirked.

"Yeah, what's up?" I obviously knew what was up, he wants to fuck me.

"Pretty sure you know the answer to that" he grinned as he pinned me against the door. My warm body made contact with his cold one, I brushed my knee up against his growing erection as he rolled his eyes.

"Get on your knees." He stated which sent butterflies down and through my whole body. I didn't move though which I know made him crazy "I said. Get on your. Knees" he seethed.

"Do you want me to taste you Draco?" I grinned pulling him closer by him tie. "Do you want my lips all over your body.." I breathed as our lips where brushing against each other.

"I want you to get on you knees, that's what I want." He seethed pinning me more against the door. Our mouths where inches away from each other as I felt his warm breath against my skin.

"No no Draco I need you to say you want me.." I said softly.

"I am not giving in that easily if that-" he was cut off by sucking a breath in from my hand gliding down his pants.

"Are you? Or are you not, Draco, wanting me?" I breathed.

"I am not giving in.." he stated as he rolled his head back just from me touching the outside of his pants. Merlin this boy.

"Oh Draco but I know you want me, you can say it love, it's okay" I said softly unbuckling his belt. I should do this more often It feels so good to have power over him, or maybe it's just the alcohol.

"Fine yes I want you just- fuck" he breathed as his pants dropped to the floor.

"You do?" I teased him.

"Yes I do Sydney just-" he cut himself off by taking a deep breath as I slid his boxers down.

"See was it that hard?" I kissed his neck as I crouched down to his waistline, on my knees.

I glided my tongue across the side as he rolled his eyes "you're going to have to do better then that" he scoffed.

"Oh so you don't want me? That's fine with me-"

He pushed me back down by my head as I looked up at him "no don't leave." He stated as he held my head.

I almost started to put my lips on his large erection as someone started pounding on the door which made me and him jump out of our spots. "Syd! I need to use the bathroom" Lola muttered from outside.

"Put- your put your pants on!" I whispered pushing him away and he started buckling his pants back I opened the door. "Lola! Yes here!" Draco came into view.

"The fuck where you guys doing?" She laughed.

"She was about to give me head but plans changed thanks Lola" Draco smiled as he pushed past Lola which made me mouth drop.

"Fuck I am sorry-"

"-It's fine not really that big of a deal" She laughed as I stepped out.

She shut the door and I let out a soft laugh at the thought of Lola almost just walked in on me giving head, what are the fucking chances. Merlin.

"Hey guys I am going back to castle I have a huge headache" I laughed grabbing my coat and walking out. As I reached the door I felt someone pull my waist "Draco whats-" I was suddenly cut off by him pulling me in for a kiss, our lips melting into each other. He pulled away and smirked "what was that for" I laughed.

"Donno I just wanted to kiss you. See you later" he winked as he went back up to the bar and getting more shots.

I walked back up to the castle and saw Luna walking along the stone path too. "Luna! Hey.." I sighed as I caught up with her.

"Hello Sydney, how has your night been" she sang.

"It's been good actually, a lot has happened." I laughed.

"Well that's fun, I am heading to say goodnight to the hippogriff, would you like to come?" She asked as I met her eyes.

"Oh sure" I smiled as she took my hand and led me through the forest. She pushed past branches, gracefully running through the woods, I felt like we where in a fucking movie.

We made it to an open piece of land where there was a cliff and mountains, beautiful mountains in front of it. I saw the magical creature laying down on the grass.

I walked up to it when Luna stopped me "you have to let him accept you..." she smiled as the hippogriff stood up stretching its feathers. "Before we go you could give him a ride if you like." Luna suggested as I turned to her shocked.

"I- I would love to." I stated as I bowed to the magical creature and Luna gestured me yo get closer.

"Okay now touch his nose." She said softly. I was hesitant but I finally stepped closer as the creature bowed for me. I brushed my hand on his nose as Luna gestured me to get on him.

I jumped up onto his back and with out warning the creature flew up into the air flapping its wings as Luna cheered from below. I held onto his back, hugging the beautiful hippogriff as he flew in the sky.

He flew over the water scraping the cold water with his talions. I released as let my hands out as I felt free, unstoppable. For the first time I was not thinking about the blonde boy or my best friends or home work that constantly made me anxious thinking about it. I finally was thinking about myself for once, not a care in the world as my blonde hair blew through the wind and my hands grazed the wind blowing against my skin.

It grazed through the water as I laughed. Cheering out loud. I felt so good. My mind was not clouded anymore, it was clear.

I landed as I jumped off and bowed to the hippogriff once more, "wow you looked like that you had a lot of fun" she sang.

"Oh Merlin that was amazing, please let me come back. I want to show someone that feeling to someone.." I breathed. I know Draco would want to feel that feeling, throughout his whole life it has been pain and suffering with his father. He needs a clear mind just for a little bit flying through the air. He needs that.

I really love this chapter😫
9 central time ;)