thirty three

We are going to pretend that France is next to England😁

•Sydney•

As we road through the back roads of England we played music as our blonde hair flowed through the wind. I felt so nice, free if you would've say. It's the first time in a while where I have felt like apart of someone's life or really thought about things aside from riding the hippogriff.

Draco held his hand on my thigh as he steered the wheel into a town outside of Paris. He got out fixing his long jacket flipping the collar up as he walked over to my side opening the door "madam" he grinned as I stepped out. I put on my black heals before leaving the house so they clicked against the ground as he shut the door.

"So where are we going first" I smiled as I looked into his eyes.

"Wherever you want darling" he breathed as he kissed the top of my head.

"Well what about breakfast" I suggested.

"My mum used to bring me to this coffee shop up the corner when I was young, let's go there" he stated as we walked around the corner and there was a banister hanging over a shop, the walls where made out of glass so you could see right through.

He opened the door for me as we both walked inside.
I looked at the menu for a minute before ordering "et que voudrais- tu?" The woman said behind the counter and Draco stepped up.

"What do you want?" He whispered in my ear.

"Coffee and a bagel" I whispered back to him as he smiled to the lady before talking.

"Elle vounrait un café et un bagel, je voudrais juste un café" he smiled as she nodded. I was surprised Draco knew French, it was hot.

"à venir, et quel est le nom?" The lady asked. I had absolutely no clue what they where saying.

"Ce sera Draco" he smiled tucking his hands in his pockets before the woman went in the back preparing our stuff.

"You know French?" I laughed as he grabbed my waist pulling my to a table.

"Oui mon amour" he smiled.

"Now what does that mean" I laughed.

"I said yes my love" he laughed as we talked a while before the lady called Draco's name.

"Une commande pour Draco?!" The lady shouted as she set down two drinks and a bag as Draco shot up walking over to her.

"Merci" he nodded before walking off and back to be handing me the coffee and bagel.

"You need to teach me French" I laughed as we got up walking out of the shop.

"Je Vais" he smirked as he took a sip of his coffee before putting his arm around me.

"Draco stop speaking in french I can't understand you" I giggled.

"D'accord" he muttered.

"Draco!" I laughed looking up at him. Merlin this man could make me melt.

"Okay fine I will stop" he smirked.

We walked around for a while before reaching the main city as we walked around and went to different shops- of course Draco had to translate for me and speak for me but other then that it was so wonderful.

We walked into a shop as the bell rang. It was a clothes store "hey I will pick you out an outfit and then you pick me one" he muttered.

"Challenge accepted" I grinned as we walked around the shop picking up different pieces of clothing and looking around. I got Draco some baggy jeans with an oversized shirt along with a black shirt to go underneath.

He handed me clothes as I handed him mine. We walked into the dressing rooms as I looked at the clothes he got me. It was a red dress that hit the floor and a pair of jeans that fit snug with a black crop top.

"Gosh Draco of course you chose this dress" I laughed throwing on the red dress. I could hear him chuckle from the other dressing room "okay come out" I laughed as we both opened the curtains.

He looked so good "Merlin you look amazing syd" he smirked as he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a soft kiss.

"Well you look great too, you should get it" I laughed.

"Really? You think it's my.. style?" He laughed.

"I do, get it" I smiled.

"Okay well I want to see your other outfit, you see I picked a practical outfit and then the dress" he grinned as he closed the curtains. I rolled my eyes as I closed mine too as I put on the other outfit.

I walked out to him standing with the clothes in his hand. He held his heart as he almost fell to the floor "Sydney darling, how can you be this beautiful" he stated.

"Thank you" I smiled as I looked in the mirror.

"I will get it for you" he whispered in my ear as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Oh Draco you don't have to it's okay" I laughed.

"oui je fais, donne-moi les vêtements" he smiled as he held out his hand gesturing for the clothes I guess.

"Draco I have no clue what you are saying" I laughed.

"Just take off the clothes syd"he grinned before I walked into the dressing room again and putting on my heals as I walked back out. 

I handed the clothes to him as he put them on the desk in front of the man behind the desk. "ce serait 50 livres" the cashier muttered holding out his hands before Draco took out some pounds counting them until he reached the amount and handing it the the man.

"merci beaucoup de repos de votre journée" Draco muttered grabbing the bag of clothes and my hand as we walked out.

We walked around a little more before it started to get dark and we should be getting back. He opened the car door for me as I got in. He tucked the bag under the seat and getting in too. "Hey we are going to take a detour is that alright?" He asked backing up.

"Yeah sure" I smiled as he bolted off pushing on the gas.

We drove a while before we got to long street "trust me?" He asked before he stopped and looked at me.

"I do" I smiled as he grinned and pushed on the gas going, 110 mph as I looked over at the monitor. I threw my hands up as the music blasted as Draco held my thigh holding onto me almost like I was going to fly out.

•narrator•

And in that moment what Draco Malfoy and Sydney lockheart where feeling was pure serotonin. Just the joy of life without the magic and the drama just them. Loving each other and breathing the same air as that's all they did. They never wanted to say it but they didn't think it was scary at all driving 110 miles down a straight road. They both thought as life is so short that they needed to take the risk.

They loved each other and that's all that matters. You can't enjoy life with knowing you missed out on something that you could have enjoyed and so that's what Sydney and Draco both did they took risks, together.

All they felt was their hair blowing through the wind, the wind blowing against their skin as goosebumps formed across their bodies. And what filled the air you may ask?

Pure love.

Thoughts?