fourty five

Tw just in case, hard topics⚠️

•Sydney•

"Draco!" Narcissa yelled from the door as she made
Her way to the kitchen. She stopped her tracks seeing everyone "oh um Draco may I speak with you?" She said as Draco nodded getting up and walking over to his mum.

I quickly got up following too "this was my idea, Draco shouldn't get in trouble for this." I stated as we made our way to the parlor.

"No we aren't talking about them right now, you two, the dark lord- he's got the elder wand. He- he got it. We are in grave danger. This is going to end badly."
She breathed as my heart sunk. "Your father won't be coming home for a while Draco." She stated stepping away.

"Of course, of fucking course!" He shouted as he kicked the chairs sending them to topple over onto the ground with a loud sound.

"Draco what's wrong?" I asked stepping closer.

"Please step back I don't want to hurt you." He stated as I only stepped closer "I said step back!" He shouted again as he pinned me against the wall as his hand was on my throat.

"You promised." I squeaked through my unsteady breaths.

His face dropped as he realized what he's done- he quickly drops his hand as he hugged me "I am sorry syd. I am sorry." He muttered in my hair.

"Draco just talk to me." I said softly pulling away as we met eyes.

"Just could you leave me alone for a little while?"
He asked as I immediately agreed. He needs time and I get that.

I quickly stepped out leaving him in the parlor.

•Draco•

He never comes back. Even when I need him- when mum needs him. He's never there, he's only out because of 'business'. It's always been business never family. He doesn't care.

I quickly looked through the shelves for the secret stash. I know sydney doesn't want me drunk. But it relieves the pain. I have to.

I took swings after swings pacing around the room as I thought about many different things me and Sydney could do. We could escape, run away. I could support us. We could stand with Voldemort at the war- no way.

So many different things ran through my head but none of them stuck.

By this time I was down a bottle. I quickly ran out going to the kitchen holding the bottle. "M- mum I need more of this-" I pointed at the large bottle that was empty "it's so good please get more."

"Draco, darling are you drunk? It's 12?" Mum said brushing her hands over my face.

"Mum I am- I am fine just get me more to drink." I slurred my words as I walked around the kitchen to Sydney "oh syd, hey want to drink with me? This stuff is so good syd." I pleaded as she looked worried.

"Draco come on, let's get you in a shower." She stated standing up grabbing my hand.

"But you have to try this!" I laughed.

"Mate come on." Blaise stated standing up guiding me with Sydney.

"Don't worry mumsy, syd will take good care of him." Theo hugged mum as Sydney and blaise took me upstairs.

•Sydney•

"I can take it from here thank you." I muttered as blaise nodded walking out.

He took the bottle to his mouth taking the last few drops that where in there but I quickly stopped him. I helped him to the bathroom putting him in a cold shower as he laughed.

"Here Draco." I stated as I got in with him putting my legs around his torso as he sat down as the water poured over us.

"Feel better?" I asked as he closed his eyes and nodded. We stayed like that for a while before I got him some clean clothes. He laughed the whole time, stumbling around- mumbling random things that I couldn't understand.

I felt terrible for him. All he wants is a father to be there for him.

We layed in bed as he immediately shut his eyes falling asleep.

I quickly sat up walking back downstairs as I knew he would be passed out for a while.

"How is he?" Narcissa asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"He's sleeping, don't worry." I smiled as she hugged me.

"When he gets drunk like that- I can never do anything- I guess he really trusts you." She smiled as my heart warmed up.

"He trusts you more I promise." I laughed.

"You're his person Sydney. He loves you. A lot, thank you for that." She muttered as I hugged her.

I sat back down with everyone as we chatted for a while.

The It was now 7 and Draco walked down stairs. "Draco do you want some tea? I am sure it could help with your headache." I said softly rushing over to the kitchen making an extra cup.

"Thank you." He muttered as he kissed me. "Thank you for taking care of me, I know you probably don't want a boyfriend that drinks all the time and I am sorry-"

"-Draco do not be sorry, that's why I am here. I love you and that means I am going to take care of you." I smiled.

"I love you too syd." He kissed me again before we layed down with Theo, blaise and Lola by the fire as we all chatted.

Sorry this is so fucking bland and nothing really happened LMAOOOO