fifty two

Okay before the chapter starts, I hate when people don't show the dresses or Yule ball dresses so here's the wedding dress

This is a long ass chapter🕺🏾

•Draco•

We are getting married today.

Me and Sydney.

The moment I have been waiting for, for years.

The love I have for her is indescribable.

She's the light amongst the chaos. The sun that rotates around me. She is the one person in the world that I could ever trust. She makes me feel this way when I am around her, a feeling only you can feel when you are around someone you are in love with. See it's this feeling where my heart starts to race and my hands start to sweat- oh and my legs start to shake. But that's when I am around her- when I look at her I see the home I have never really had- I see a beautiful woman that I have spent years of my life loving just to spend the rest of it with her.

It's when your legs lose feeling as you make eye contact. When her blue grey eyes meet mine makes me week at the spot, her beautiful blonde hair that flows down her back everyday. When she smiles it's like I lose myself- I don't know what I am going to say or what I am going to do.

I stood in front of the tall mirror as I fixed my tie. Theo came in with a smile on his face as he rubbed his hands together.

"Mate you ready?" He asked behind me as I looked up in the mirror. "What's wrong?" He walked closer.

"No I mean I am fine- I just can't believe I am getting married." I laughed as he held onto my shoulders sending me some comfort.

"I know it's fucking insane but you will do great just stand up there and put the ring on her." He smiled as he patted my check heading to the door. "You coming?" He looked back as I nodded picking up my feet.

I quickly walked out seeing the vines hanging from the banisters. Sydney wanted a type of outdoor plant thing so I went with it.

I walked down placing myself on the alter as my mum quickly rushed up to me pulling me into a hug.

"I am so proud of you Draco." She smiled. "A- and I love you."

"I love you too mum." I smiled back as she took a deep breath waking back to her seat.

Blaise and Theo walked up standing behind me as they both had small smiles on their faces. Quickly hermione and Lola walked up squealing.

"You are going to freak!" Lola smiled walking to her place.

I quickly fixed my suit as everyone stood up. It's time. Merlin oh my god. Don't be nervous. It's fine- she's-

Oh my god.