twenty six

Girl what are y'all doin cause rn I am eating some BUSSIN pizza gawd daum😫

Also we are going pretend headphones are real and modern music is at Hogwarts deal w it😐

•Sydney•

I made my way to Theos room after putting Draco to bed like the baby he is. He was super tired but still wanted to go with me to Theos but I told him to lay down and rest.

I walked in as I saw Blaise and Theo sitting on their beds. They where playing, chess???

"You fuckers play chess" I scoffed.

"Yes actually we do" Blaise held his chin high "I guess you don't know how to play" he scoffed.

"Oh really?" I laughed as I sat next to Blaise and pulled the board next to us. I moved my knight in front of my pawn as he kept moving but he didn't move anything to let his king get away if I checkmate him so I moved my rook right in front of his king as his eyes went wide "checkmate." I stated getting up and grabbing then blunt from Theo.

"What no rematch! I was barley paying attention!" He complained.

"Can't." I exhaled the smoke out of my mouth.

"And why's that" he started to get angry over chess, what the fuck.

"Because- I don't want to" I laughed sitting down on the ground leaning my head back on the stool.

I heard the door open "fucking smoking without me" draco muttered coming up to me and grabbing the blunt out of my hands and hitting it himself.

"The fuck? You are supposed to be sleeping?" I laughed.

"Yes and now I want to smoke" he shrugged sitting down next me. He put his arm over my shoulder as Blaise and Theo looked confused.

"So- you guys are like together or what-" Blaise laughed.

"Yeah we are, so don't fucking fuck her." Draco sneered.

"Draco they aren't fucking me." I laughed.

"They both have before." He stated blowing out the smoke in his mouth.

"Let's move past this subject" Blaise blurted which made me laugh.

It was 2 months away from the school year ending and I was very focused on studying for owls. This whole year I haven't been focused and it was the one year I needed to take my fucking owls. Draco has been taking me away from studying saying 'it's not going to matter anyway'.

I sat in the library as I flipped through my charms book, potions book and transfiguration notes. Merlin it was so much but I needed to get it done, and I will do such thing. I put on my headphones as I picked a song called all the things she said. One of my favorites actually.

I wrote down important notes as I did I felt hands wrap around my eyes and take out one of my earbuds "guess who" Draco whispered in my ear.

"Snape."

"Nope."

"Oh Luna" I laughed as Draco sat down next to me putting his bag in his lap.

"Whatcha listening too?" He stated picking up one of the headphones and putting it in his ear.

"Like it?" I laughed as I looked back down to my work.

"I actually do yeah it's catchy, what's the name?" He asked.

"All the things she said."

"All the things who said?" He asked confused. This motherfucker.

"That's the song Draco, all the things she said." I rolled my eyes as he layed back in his seat putting his legs on my thighs. "Make yourself at home" I sighed.

"Don't worry I will" he grinned. I turned back to my work as I felt his eyes burning through me. " come on lets go to the common room to study there it's more comfortable" he groaned standing up and grabbing my books packing them in my bag.

We walked through the corridors to the slytherin common room and surprisingly no one was there so I sat down as he did to and grabbed my legs putting them up on his rubbing my leg as I pulled out my books. He grinned at me as I jotted down notes in my books.

"Ah of it isn't Sydney lockheart herself!" Theo cheered which made me turn my head to see Theo coming up behind me and putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Hey Theo" I smiled.

"Studying?" I nodded "come on and we can go to a party" he groaned.

"Theo I am studying" I stated looking up at him.

"Pleaseeee I will buy you all your drinks and I will personally pick out  a super hot outfit-"

"-That's where I draw the line." Draco pointed his finger at Theo which made me laugh.

"Come on Theo pick me out an outfit" I laughed as I got up and Theo jumped up and down out of excitement.

"The fuck?!" Draco shouted which caught our attention and made us turn to him before walking out of the common room.

"Oh sorry love I will be right back and you are coming with us." I stated as Draco groaned and I pulled Theo out into the corridors to go to the Ravenclaw dorms.

I led him to my closet as he looked through my clothes. He walked out grinning "what damage did you do" I rolled my eyes.

"No damage just you are going to look exquisite" he laughed. I love Theo he always makes me feel better.

He handed me the clothes, it was my set that was a black top and skirt, I haven't worn in forever. He handed me a necklace and some high heals "okay now try it on" he pushed me into my bathroom as I put on the outfit.

I walked out as his eyes went wide "Merlin syd you look hot" he laughed.

"Okay well let's just go please" I laughed as I grabbed him and we walked back to the slytherin common room. I saw Draco walking down the stairs buttoning up his suit as he looked up and saw me.

"Give you fucking props Theo, you look amazing darling." Draco grabbed my waist and kissed my head.

"Thanks okay well should we go? Where even is this party?" I laughed.

"Down in London" Theo smiled.

"London!?" I exclaimed. "We are going to fucking London!"

"Yeah well it's kind of a club.. not party" he stood up straight.

"Okay well let's get a fucking move on, Blaise coming?" Draco asked.

"He's spending time with Lola" Theo laughed as he buttoned up his suit too. He grabbed onto our arms as he apparated us out of Hogwarts and to an alley way in London. String lights lined the roads as people walked through the sidewalks.

"Let's fucking go children" Theo laughed as we walked down the cobble stone path. 

"You look beautiful love" Draco breathed in my ear for only us to hear as he held onto my waist as we walked.

"Thank you." I smiled as he gave me a peck on the lips and Theo guided us into a building.

Okay but the power they would hold walking down the street with Draco In his black suit and her black set😫🤌🏻 *chefs kiss