fifty one

BITCHHH YALL ARENT READY FOR THIS ONE TURN IT UP🕺🏾

•Sydney•

"Now what do we do with pansy and Cassie." I sat down on the couch with everyone as we all stared blankly into each other's eyes.

"Let's just obliviate and put them somewhere Merlin i don't know." Theo huffed.

"Okay we do need to obliviate but where do we put them?" Lola chimed In.

"Maybe we could just put them in front of Hogwarts, they will find their way from there." Draco shrugged as we all laughed from how fucking stupid that was.

"Hey we can put them in front of st mungos." Blaise stated.

"Okay perfect, Lola you go obliviate and I will get the floo powder." Draco stated as Lola quickly walked off going to the room where pansy and Cassie were.

Draco and I quickly got the floo powder as I went first with pansy. I threw it down as it landed on the ground throwing us into green flames as we landed outside of st mungos as we walked out of the fire place. Draco wasn't too far behind with Cassie as we put them right in front of the doors as we quickly stepped back in as we landed back in the Malfoy manor.

"Drinks everyone!" Theo chimed through the house as he threw shots down his throat. I laughed as I ran up to him.

"Me." I giggled as he took the shot and put it in my mouth as I swallowed.

We sat on the couch as we drank, celebrating, loving each other.

"Okay no I remember that first day I met syd and she sat at our table and we all asked her for the work right?" Theo laughed as we all sat back listening to his story "and I thought you where super cool, and when I asked you for the work, blaise and Malfoy thought I was trying to fuck you!" Theo slapped his leg laughed as we all laughed along with him.

"I mean you did fuck her, so it isn't half a lie!" Draco smiled taking a shot as his arm rested around my shoulder.

We all continued bringing up things from when we where in Hogwarts, parties, laughs, sneaking around. I will miss that place honestly, i don't know what I am going to do without it. It was always my escape- the tree next to the black lake where I would read- or the spot under the window in the library.

So many experiences there that I lived through, so much that I have done.

We all started to get tried so me and Draco headed to bed. I put on some shorts with a shirt as I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Draco came in too as he started to brush his teeth, he leaned against the marble counter as he smirked.

We finished as I quickly took my jewelry off as Draco was already in bed. "So Sydney lockheart." He started as I laughed sitting next to him.

He had his arm propped up as he looked down at me playing with my hair "so Draco Malfoy." I giggled as he rolled his eyes.

"Whats going to happen now?" I asked as I looked into his eyes.

He smiled as he took a deep breath "well I would like to spend the rest of my life with you if you don't mind." He smirked.

"I do mind." I smiled.

"Oh piss off." He scoffed as He threw the pillow at me. He calmed down as we turned to face each other

"You have no idea how much I love you." He breathed as my heart bursted.

"Well I think I love you more-" he started to argue as I cut him off before he could open his mouth "and that's finial." I laughed as he pulled me in for a kiss.

His soft lips hit my skin as his hand cupped my cheeks. Passionate, love.

2 years later...

Me and Draco live in a apartment in London, he works at the ministry on the weekdays as do I work at a book store. I have always loved books so I bring one or two home that me and Draco read together at night.

Every weekend we walk around London with our hands clutched in each other's. We get coffee from the shop we went to a long time ago.

I sat on the couch at 4 as I read my book waiting for Draco to get home. He always tells me the gossip about everything that goes on, it's quite funny actually.

Our apartment door swings open as Draco walks in "hello love, would you gladly take my hand." He gestured out his hand as smile never fades.

I was surprised but I still took his hand as he lifted me off the couch "well whats this about." I looked over at him.

"You will see." He winked as he leaded us down and through halls and out into the sidewalks as we kept walking. We landed at a garden, it was lined with plants and flowers that were beautifully placed amongst the leaves.

There was a blanket on the ground as he led me to it. Food was sitting on the top of it as he smiled "wow Draco, this is beautiful." I smiled.

"Well I tried." He winked as I rolled my eyes sitting down.

As we talked, it never felt like we couldn't talk about nothing, we always had something new.

"Okay stand up." He stated as he quickly lifted me off the ground.

"Now Sydney, I have knew I have loved you the first time I saw you.. you make my heart do backflips when I see you. You have always made a way to my heart and you have taught me how to be a better person.. you are my everything Sydney and I don't think I would be here today without you.." he said as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Oh stop Draco you are making me blush." I giggled as I whipped my under eyes.

He got on one knee as he looked up at me "Sydney lockheart.. will you marry me?" He asked as tears ran down my face.

"Yes." I smiled as he stood up picking me up as he kissed me. He made me melt like all the problems where simply gone. Faded away like the stars do when it turns daylight yet they don't fade away, you just can't see them. The problems are stars as he is my day. He makes them fade away- but once it gets night that's when he's not with me. He heals it all.

Always.

ALLQAJKQNAHKQKALQMNQM OMGGGGGGG I AM FAN GIRLING OVER MY OWN STORY PLSSSS