seventeen

Okay question do you guys like the updating two times a day but shorter chapters or 1 time a day longer chapters???

Enjoy this and be prepared to cry like I did writing this😀🙌🏻

•Sydney•

Theo led us to a room in the back that u had never seen before. He opened the door and there sat pansy, goyle, Astoria, crable, a few other people I did not know and, Cassie. Of fucking course.

Me and Draco sat down on a couch as I sat on his lap and he was stroking my thigh as everyone else that just joined sat down. Lola sat next to me too.

"Okay game time!" Pansy cheered. "So truth or dare but you have to take veritaserum if you can't do the dare or tell the truth." She smirked as she shook the bottle of truth serum. I really did not want to be here, I had a feeling this was going to end badly.

"Well let's start with.. Cassie" Pansy smirked.

"Truth" she stated as she sipped her drink.

"Have you fucked anyone in this room before" Pansy laughed.

"Mhm"

Everyone started laughing as to who would fuck Cassie. I did too let out a laugh.

"Okay, Sydney" Cassie smirked.

"Dare" I sipped my drink. I swear if she is going to fucking make me make out with goyle I am leaving.

"Go into the closet with Blaise for 7 minutes" she laughed. She thought she did something but she didn't so I got up and took Blaise's hand and led him to the closet.

I shut the door. He was a very tight space, the overhead light was shinning onto his dark skin as he smirked. "Well she's a fucking piece of work" Blaise laughed rubbing his face.

"I know, I can't fucking believe her" I scoffed. We talked and talked until the door was opened and we got let out. I stepped out into the hard wood floor leading back to the nasty couch.

"You didn't kiss him did you?" Draco whispered in my ear as I sat down.

"No love, don't worry." I smiled as I held his chin and pecked his lips before pulling away and turning back to the game.

"Well, let's spice things up and just pass around the serum and ask questions" Cassie smirked.

•Draco•

They passed around the stupid fucking bottle as everyone answered the stupid questions. It finally got to syd and she took a sip. Don't say anything stupid syd, don't do it.

"Okay what did you and Draco do when you two ran off earlier" Pansy smirked and my mouth dropped open. How the fuck did she know we left?

"He fucked me" she stated and slapped her hand over her mouth which caused me to let out a laugh. Unfucking believable.

"And how did you and Draco start to become friends" she asked putting her hand on her chin and leaning forward. If she thinks she's going to bring this up, shit.

"He started being nice to be then I recognized I had feelings for him" she smiled as the serum started to wear off and she handed to bottle to me.

"I really don't" I stated.

"Come on Draco it's fine" she giggled. No it won't be.

I took a sip and pansy leaned closer. "Why were you so nice to Sydney here? Hm?" She smiled mischievously.

Fight it Draco, don't say it. You just got her back, don't lose her against "because- you dared me to" my heart suddenly stopped and broke into pieces. The whole room when silent and the only thing I could hear was pansy's laughing and Sydney's heart beating out of her chest.