fourty two

If this scene is out of order forgive me cause I don't feel like looking up the lines, I am too lazy. Okay enjoy😫🤘🏼

•Sydney•

I woke up as I whipped my eyes sitting up making sure not to wake Draco. I walked around the room as I put on a new shirt as I heard an owl at the window. Draco shot up as we both looked worried.

What will happen if Voldemort finds out a letter was sent here?

I quickly took the letter sending the owl off. "Well read it goddamnit" Draco scoffed. I know he is irritated right now so I brushed it off.

I quickly opened the letter and read it as a tear left my eye. "What who is it?" Draco grabbed the letter out of my shaky hands as he read it.

"Theo- he- let me see-" I stated as I pulled the letter back just feeling the parchment on my skin. Knowing that he's okay is enough for me. I was so relieved.

"Well fuck we can't send one back" Draco stood up pacing around the room. He ran his hands across his face and through his messy hair as we stood in front of each other.

I hated that we couldn't write back, I wanted to. But that could not happen. If Voldemort knew I was here or we sent a letter, this whole staying at the manor thing would be for nothing.

I quickly sat on the bed thinking about what we should do.

There is only a month left at school, I don't know what's going to happen next year.

Suddenly Draco got called downstairs "I will be right back" he quickly put on a suit and walked downstairs as I quickly followed after him standing by the wall so They couldn't see me.

"Ah Draco come" Lucius muttered. I heard Draco's footsteps get slightly quiet as he walks away. I could hear bellatrix's laugh.

"Draco we have reason to believe that this is Harry Potter, tell me now, is it?" Bellatrix spoke.

"caught him out in the woods" Lucius murmured.

"I hope we aren't forgetting the real people who caught him" an unfamiliar voice spoke.

"How dare you talk to me like that in my own home!" Lucius shouted at him.

"Come closer Draco" she muttered as I looked into the room to see bellatrix holding Draco's back as he bent down on his knees. It was indeed Harry Potter, I mean I grew up seeing him in the corridors walking with hermione.

I looked around the room as I saw fernir holding back hermione and Ron which made me tense up. Even though me and hermione grew apart, she was still apart of my life.

"What happened to his face?" Draco sneered as he looked up at bellatrix.

"Yes um right what did happen to his face?" She walked around as I stuck myself back behind the wall.

"Came to us like that, bet he picked up something in the forest" the unknown voice spoke again.

"Let's see the girls last spells" she muttered along with a chuckle which I looked to see hermione tense up.

I saw fernir holding a large sword as bellatrix looked over to him surprised. "What's that? Where'd you get that?!" She pointed her finger to the sword hanging from his hands.

"In the girls bag, reckon it's mine now" fernir smirked as bellatrix threw a spell at him as she grabbed the sword.

"Put the boys in the cellar!" She shouted as he grabbed Harry and Ron throwing them in the cellar "I am going to have a chat, girl to girl" she snickered.

I saw Draco who looked terrified. She took hermione as she threw her on the ground and pushed herself on top of her pushing her onto the hard oak floor. Hermione's screams filled the air as I winced. They were horrible, painful. Bellatrix screamed at her where she got the sword.

"I didn't take anything!" She cried out as I put my hands over my ears waiting for this to end. Bellatrix carved something into hermione's arm as she screamed.

I heard the cellar door open as Ron and Harry bursted out with Harry's face back to normal. Bellatrix looked up "let go of her!" Harry shouted.

Quickly bellatrix took her dagger lifting the girl into her arms, putting the sharp knife to her throat. "Drop your wands!" She shouted at The boys as they immediately dropped them making a loud click.

"Wands, get the wands Draco" she murmured as Draco hesitated.

Draco just do it.

He quickly got up rushing over to the helpless boys picking up the wands and holding his wand at the two walking away.

"Call him!" She shouted as Lucius pulled up his sleeve hovering his hand over it as she smirked. But before he could call him I heard the chandelier moving, the expensive crystals dangled as it sounded like it was being unscrewed.

I looked up to see Dobby. He dropped the chandelier as it almost landed ok Bellatrix but she moved out of the way causing her to let go of hermione as she pushed herself to Harry and Ron.

"Stupid elf you could have killed me!" She shouted.

"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby meant to only seriously injure." He stated as the elf stood.

Before bellatrix could speak he apparated out before Bellatrix threw her dagger into it. It disappeared. She started to Cheer as I made my way back to Draco's room.

He walked in as I looked up "what happened" I asked.

"Nothing really um so let's figure out how we are going to get to Hogwarts? Hm?" He sat down next to me as he put his arm around my shoulder. He kissed the top of my head as I nodded.

"Okay let's do it" I smiled.

HEYYY SHAWTIES MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW MY INSTA @iloveharrrpottter!