ten

Hi loves😌🙌🏻

•Blaise•
I quickly put on pants and stood up.

Draco ran in "the fuck man?! You fucked my girlfriend!" He shouted at me.

"Okay Draco in my defense she asked me to.. so I did" I grinned. I thought it was quite hilarious because he just cheated on her and acts like he's still her boyfriend. "You know Draco that you guys aren't together anymore" I laughed.

"Stop fucking laughing! You shit head! I can't believe you!" He shouted at me as he kept walking over to me. Fuck he's going to punch me. "I am going to fuck you up zabini" he sneered.

"Fuck me up, I already fucked your.. ex-" he cut be off by throwing a punch at me. I put my finger to my lip and blood was running down my face.

I looked up at him "you are going to fucking regret that" I laughed as I threw a punch at him. I saw Theo coming into the room.

"Guys! Stop!" He shouted pulling us away from each other.

"No fuck off nott!" Draco shouted. "I am leaving, fuck off zabini and don't talk to me or you will be fucking kicked out of school" he stated as he left the room with a bloody mouth and heavy breathing.

"Fuck man he's pissed" Theo laughed as he pulled out a joint as put it between his lips.

"Yeah, but it was worth it" I laughed.

"It was good?" He questioned.

"Of course man, best sex of my fucking life" I laughed laying back down.

"Man who knew syd could fucking rock your world" Theo hit me on the arm chuckling.

"Oh piss off" I layed my head on my arm and closed my eyes.

•Draco•

I ran out of Blaise's room and into mine.

I hated her at meeting her in that compartment on the train. Why can't it just stay that way. The way when we would fucking tear each other apart everyday.

I am not good for her at all. But I still needed to talk to her. As much as I needed to keep her out of my life, because I am just fucking bad news I still could not get her out of my head.

Her touch.

He lips.

Merlin her lips.

I melted at her fingertips and I hated that but I could not do anything about that. I couldn't.

Why can't I get her off my mind?! I thought maybe it's just going to be those girlfriends where you have interest at first and then you just get bored, you know?

But with Sydney I- it's different. She's just perfect and that's exactly why I can't let her come back to me. I have to pass this. It's just a stupid little crush. Once I tell her not to go back to me and never to talk to me we can just go back to being enemies like we were before.

Simple.

•Sydney•

I woke up with a massive headache. Fuck.

Then I remembered what happened last night. I laughed to myself because I fucked Blaise zabini. Holy shit.

I got up and threw on my uniform and did my hair. I strolled out of the Ravenclaw common room and saw Lola. "Lola you will not believe" I giggled as I could not keep myself together.

"What?" She asked intrigued.

"So last night Draco was kissing another girl at the party last night right-" she cut me off "what?!"

"No no let me finish" she nodded worried "so then I went up to Theo and made out with him and then fucked Blaise and he walked in as I walked out, and he asked me if I cumed and I was like 'of course I did" I laughed.

"Holy shit that's bad ass" she laughed but then looked serious "are you okay tho?" She asked holing my shoulder.

"Um yeah I guess, it does hurt because I did I guess really like him but he cheated on me so yeah" I laughed. Even though it did really hurt me I did not want to give him the satisfaction.

"Okay well I have to go, talk to me later" she smiled as she turned her heals and walked away.

I was walking down the hall when I saw Draco coming the opposite way. He has a busted lip, he looked like he did not sleep at all last night. Good.

I almost passed him not even looking over in his grey eyes that make me melt. He pulled my arm to face him "Sydney we need to talk." He stated.

"There is nothing to talk about-" I was cut off by him dragging me to an empty corridor that was not filled with students. "What?!"

"Sydney I don't want to be with you. Even after you forgive me. I just want to go back to being fucking annoying to each other again" he stated

"No-"

"-Yes! Lockheart I am bad for you! Don't you see that! It's not going to ever work. Ever." He shouted.

"Draco-"

"-I don't want to fucking talk to you we can just ignore each other like we did before. Done."

"Done." My heart broke. "Perfect go back to hating each other, I don't want to give you a second chance anyways." I scoffed.

"Okay go fuck zabini again" he muttered.

"I will" I stated.

"Okay fuck off now" he scoffed.

To be Honest I just wanted some time away. I didn't want to stop being friends or more than that but if he wants to be enemies again then so be it. I turned my heals and walked off.

I heard him turn his heals and walked away. I quickly ran to an empty classroom and slid down the door as tears started to come from my eyes. My whole world was spinning. I hated this feeling.

I really did like him, but he cheated. I could not just forgive him. I still like him. But- I cant. He said he doesn't like me so I guess that I will have to ignore each other again. Fuck.

I stood up and walked out drying my tears. I saw Luna up ahead "hi Sydney- oh are you okay" she sang. How does she know? I look completely normal. "Your energy.. are you okay? You can tell Me" she smiled.

"Um not really" I sighed "I just lost something, that means something to me. But a person and I don't think I can get them back.." I said.

"Oh but everything has a way of coming back to us.. I promise. They will come back. You have to trust the universe, it has a plan" she smiled and that made me feel a little bit more calm but I knew I was not going to get him back.

"Thank you Luna but I don't think they are coming back" I laughed.

"Trust. Trust Sydney." She smiled as she skipped off.

Trust.