fourty eight

BESTIESSS GET READY

•Sydney•

I awoke by a a loud noise downstairs, no one is supposed to be here?

I quickly ran down seeing narcissa "we need to go, they know where you are." She quickly rushed around the home picking up my bags as I put on my shoes running to her.

"Am I safe?" I asked her as she looked at me stunned.

"Let's go." She muttered grabbing the bags and my hand apparating us in front of Hogwarts?

"Why are we here?" I asked as I looked over at the woman. She was terrified you could see it.

"You need to hide in the room of requirement, I will send Draco and blaise after you. Just wait please." She stated as tears fell down her eyes "Lola and Theo are staying at the manor." She trembled as I quickly clung onto the broken woman.

"It's okay, I will make it." I muttered as she put my stuff behind a tree to get it later so I didn't have to lug it around with me through the castle.

She gave me a hug before I turned my heals running down the long bridge leading to the castle. The sky was dark, the clouds where black forming in the sky. This was going to be the scariest night of my life.

I quickly ran through the courtyard and through the corridors as there were a bunch of students running through them as well. I thought about if anyone sees me, where have I been? But I blended in nicely with all of the wild students.

I ran up the stairs, 7 flights of stairs to be exact as my pulse was high, adrenaline was running through my body as I looked through the windows of the castle seeing the barricade they made. I gulped as I found the room of requirement.

I ran inside as I saw Harry and Ron "what are you two doing here?!" I shouted at them.

"Um something, what are you doing here?" Harry spit out as hermione came into view.

"I- I am waiting on something-" I got interrupted by the large doors opening turning my attention to them.

I saw Draco as my heart mended back together, my eyes formed back to my blue grey, my body stiffened at the sight of him, the perfect boy I fell in love with. I quickly ran over to him embracing him in for a hug as we buried our faces into each other's necks.

I pulled away as I met his Grey blue eyes "I missed you." He muttered as he held my waist.

"I missed you too." I breathed as I saw goyle as well standing behind them.

Draco saw Harry as Ron and hermione where no where "well well what brings you here Potter." Draco spat holding up his mother's wand up at Harry, pulling my waist to the side of him to face Harry. Blaise pulled me aside as he smiled.

"I missed you lockheart." He breathed.

"I missed you too zabini." I laughed as we turned back to the situation happening in front of us.

"I could ask you the same thing." Harry spat back at Draco as he kept his mother's wand aimed at the boy.

"You have something of mine, I'd like it back." Draco growled as he pushed me behind him holding my back.

"Well what's wrong with the one you have." Harry motioned to his mother's wand in Draco's hand.

"It's my mother's.. it's powerful.. but it's not the same.. doesn't quite, understand me. Know what I mean." Draco announced as Harry stood there. Blaise and goyle immediately put up their wands aiming it at Harry too.

"Why'd didn't you tell her. Bellatrix." Harry stated. "You knew it was me.. you didn't say anything." Blaise looked at goyle as I stood behind Draco.

"Go on Draco. Kill him." Goyle whispered at Draco which made me flinch.

Harry started pulling for his wand which made Draco, goyle and blaise step forward "easy." Draco muttered under his breath.

Hermione and Ron came out from the corner "expelliarmus!" Hermione shouted as narcissa's wand flew out of Draco's hand.

"Arvada kadavra!" Goyle shouted at hermione but missed which made the breath that I didn't know I was holding to be let out.

"Stupefy!" Hermione shouted back which caused a crown to fly up in the air as Harry looked at it flying across the room.

Draco picked me up as he pulled walked us through all of the trash and built up things to the door. We all ran through the rows of trash hoping we can get out.

"Fiendfyre!" Goyle shouted as I jumped.

"Goyle what the fuck!" Draco shouted as a big fiery dragon whisked through the rubble.

Goyle whipped around his wand in confusion on what to do but that only made it worse. Draco held onto me as we backed up hitting a pile of chairs built up almost to ceiling. I saw a table at the top.

I have an idea.

"Climb up here! Blaise take that side!" I shouted at them as Draco grabbed my hand helping me up the pile of wreckage.

The looked down as the fire swarmed around our feet. Holy hell how are we getting out of here?

We made it to the top as we stood on the table. I looked over at blaise as we both smiled before the table fell forward sending me to hang on as Draco got back up. My fingers where sweating as my nails clung onto the piece of wood that could save me from life or death.

Draco held onto my arm as he clutched his eyes closed "let go of me! You are hurting yourself!" I shouted at him as tears poured down my face.

"No! I love you! You aren't dying!" He shouted back as I cried. I couldn't take this much longer.

I looked across the room as Ron and and Harry started flying towards us on brooms. I don't know where crabble went.

They flew over us as they tried to grab onto our hands but missed. My heart rate was through the roof. "Take her!" Draco shouted at Harry as I looked over at him in worry "it's okay darling!" He said comfortably.

"No! Harry grab us both!" I shouted at Harry as he nodded pulling me up onto the broom. He flew away as he turned back flying back to Draco to pick up speed.

Draco flew his hand out up in the air as Harry clung onto him pulling him behind me. Harry and Ron flew through the room as the fire growled below us. Taunting us. Almost killing us.

We saw the doors as the wind blasted through my hair. The doors opened as hermione casted a spell to open the fire as we flew through it. The broom jerked us forward as my body hit the concrete along with everyone else.

I quickly stood up and Harry, hermione and Ron already set off. I didn't get to thank them.

Draco pulled me to him as he hugged me "you where willing to risk your life for me.." I breathed as he held my head.

"Of course I was." I held my cheeks as I looked over at blaise on the ground.

"Blaise.. blaise!" I shouted at him as i put my ear up to his mouth as the shortest, coldest breaths where making it out "he's barely breathing!" I shouted as I quickly started pumping on his heart and putting my lips on his giving him air. "He must've breathed in too much flumes!" I grunted as I still kept doing cpr.

"Blaise mate come on!" Draco shouted as tears fell onto Blaise's chest.

He will make it. He has to.

Sorry I had to do the cliffhanger🕺🏾