sixteen

Hi loves thank you so much for 13k I am literally in tears from how much this story has grown. Thank you all so much.🤍😭

Also this chapter is SEX so lemme just put that there😐🙌🏻  yw you horny mfs, but I cant when that's literally me OKAY GOODBYE ENJOY-

•Sydney•

"Yeah so there's a party tonight" Theo muttered as we turned the corner on our way to history of magic.

"Really? What time" I asked clutching my books close to my chest.

"Uh 8 or so." He stated as we walked into history of magic. "All of the houses are going" he smiled.

"Oh fun, I will come then" I set my books down and started getting to work.

I guess I could go, but I could study. I should study. No I need to go, I haven't been to a party in a little bit well since I saw Draco.. anyways I think it would be good. Get out, yeah okay.

I strolled down the corridors as I made it to the slytherin common room. I opened the painting and of course music blared into my face and the fume of weed and alcohol. I saw Draco talking with Blaise at the drinks and walked over. "Hey" I smiled.

"Oh hey darling" Draco muttered kissing the side of my head. The way he treats me makes me feel warm inside.

"Sup lockheart" Blaise smiled. "Wanna dance?" He asked obviously drunk.

"You are really asking my girlfriend to dance with you right in front of me?" Draco scoffed.

"Indeed I am malfoy" he chuckled taking the last sip of his drink and leading me off to the dance floor. He spun me around as I saw Draco leaning against the table smirking as he took a sip of his drink.

Blaise kept dancing with me as I started to get tired. I saw Lola in the corner of my eyes and ran over to her "Lola! Merlin! Want to do some coke?" I asked a little tipsy.

"You do coke?" She scoffed and I nodded "okay fine just this once" she laughed as I pulled her over to the boys. Draco's shirt was unbuttoned a few buttons because of how fucking hot it was in this room. "Okay I want some" I stated to him.

"You sure?" He laughed.

"Yes I am sure you idiot" I slapped his chest and bent over on the white plastic table as he lined up the white powder and Blaise lined up lolas. I dove down holding one side of my nose as I sniffed up the white substance. I threw my head up sniffing and breathed. "Fuck" I laughed.

"That was hot" Draco muttered in my ear.

"Oh really? Want to see what else is hot?" I bit my lip.

"Oh darling you know I want to" he smirked.

"Hey I will be right back" I muttered in lolas ear as I ran off to Draco's dormitory. He shut the door and pushed up against the door gliding his hands down my body kissing me. I rubbed my leg up against his erection as he groaned in pleasure.

"I am going to do something, tell me you trust me" he breathed pulling away from our deep kiss.

"Yeah I trust you." I breathed as he grabbed my hips and threw me in the bed. His body moved to his dresser picking up something from it and walking back over.

He opened his hands and a knife blade flicked out. It made my stomach turn but in a good way. In a turned on way.

He pulled off my dress which left me in my panties and bra. He glided the knife against my skin. The cold metal hitting my skin set chills down my spine.