41.

If Kim Taehyung, the mint haired boy with soft, fluffy bangs and soft yet deadly eyes that could harden if you looked at him the wrong way, and the boy who could care less about his reputation, yet prided himself in being so straight and a lone wolf could tell you one thing, it would be that he had never been loved in whole life.

His father, left the world to he one with his true love. So he had never experienced playing catch with his father in the glorious back yard of his. He didn't learn how to ride a bike until the cleaner who came over every Saturday had taught him. He wasn't given the talk, so he had to learn everything himself. He never experienced a father and son love.

His mother, his mother was the only person he had ever loved. His heart always wrenching for her to utter those five words he so desperately clenched on to, "I'm proud of you son," and yet, everytime it was a simple, "you could do better Taehyung." And like always, he's succumb to getting sucked into his mother's toxic paws. Taehyung had always tried to communicate, but his mother had always shunned him away.

And while she was at it, taught Taehyung everything that he shouldn't be, that he suddenly became when he stopped trying to impress her. She told him that loving another man was a sin of the earth, and he shouldn't follow in his father's footsteps. And often, Taehyung believed that she didn't think that way because everyone should love anyone they want. Taehyung often tried to believe that she was just hurt, and had no closure.

No closure..

Something that could turn even the most beautiful pearls to a rotting sea stone laying at the bottom of the sandy seabed.

Taehyung had never experienced love in his life.

No one could show him how warm and giggly love felt on the inside. Love was so much more than an emotion. It was a feeling of course, but it was also a place, a memory, a person. It could be so much. Did love only have to be something felt from one person to another? Could love be anything and everything?

Love isn't happy.

Love is crying in the middle of the night because you don't know if they still love you or not. Love is seeing them sleep on the sofa and covering them with a blanket. Love is telling them that their overcooked, almost burnt cookies taste like the cookies from the bakery down the corner. Love is being in so much physical, emotional and mental pain just so you can see them smile with someone else.

Love is so much more than everyone describes it to be, and this is because love is not something that can be described, it is something that can be shown. In words, actions and emotions. It's...a force to be reckoned with, a force so strong, so powerful.

"Taehyung," Jungkook whispers, snow melting, dampening his growing blonde hair. Jungkook holds Taehyung's jaw softly, looking up to the shocked boy. Tears welling in his eyes, Jungkook already sees the answer in the mint haired boy's eyes. "You don't have to say anything back Taehyung, you don't have to say anything at all," Jungkook whispers.

And true to Jungkook's words, Taehyung doesn't say anything. Not a single peep leaving escaping his parted lips, eyes wide for moments before. Taehyung tries so hard to compose himself, the words on the tip of his tongue, and yet they don't fall from his lips.

"I love you," Jungkook starts, and he doesn't even know why he continues to speak, why he continues to embarrass himself, nonetheless, he takes a deep breath and says, "I loved you from the moment you started joking about me loving you. And I tried, believe me I tried to hate you. Because I didn't want to fall for the boy who lied to himself," the first tear falls down Jungkook's cheeks.

Seeing this, Taehyung gasps, Jungkook's words seeping into his skin like a drug, a drug so powerful that it took full control of all of his limbs.