Author's note:

Hi there!

First of all, if you haven't already, check out my new book: Where is Mr Park?

If you've reached this part of Drama Club, it must mean that either you've cheated your way to the end (sneaky sneaky) OR you've finally completed the book! And if you have, congratulations!! My god, that was a longgg fifty four chapters, wasn't it? It sure felt like it to me.

Drama Club took me around (just about) more than half a year to write, and originally I started it because I was in a bad place. Just like Taehyung's character in this story of mine, I didn't know who I was, I felt so out of place and I was in a bad relationship, and didn't know how to get out of it. While writing this story, things did get worse for me.

I won't get too much into it, but present day, as I'm writing this, I'm doing much, much better then a few months ago. Granted, I'm still in a shit position, but I know who I am, and I know what I'm meant to be, and that was the sole purpose of writing this book. I wanted to find myself in this book, and I'm so utterly grateful because I was able to do so.

And for everyone going through the same thing as me, I hope reading this book gave you some help of finding out your true self. The movement of loving yourself is hard when you don't know who you are, so I hope this story at least pushes you one step further towards the greater good. And if not, well, I hope you've liked the story regardless!

Because at the end of the day, I write for all of my readers. And do not think that for one second that I do not live to write for you all. Because I love that I get to see my readers commenting, voting and even speaking to me through private messages and on my wattpad wall.

I think the reason why my readers mean so much to me is because I never thought any of this would happen. I mean, I'm an average teenage girl, who started out writing because I'm crazy for taekook and writing, and then all of a sudden, people wanted to see more and more of my writing. Readers left me positive messages every few days, and I made so many friends.

Expect the unexpected wasn't anything I believed in until I talked with people from wattpad.

It's due to all of you reading right now, well, yes, it's because of all of you that I get to experience new things every single day, and I get to see my favourite authors reading my books, or knowing of my books. You all deserve the world and I wish I knew how to give the world to you, but I can't, so all I can give you is all of my love, hoping that it's enough.

Now, I want to thank you all for reading, because it does mean everything to me. I kept the chapters short because I wanted my updated to be little pockets of happiness or escapes from reality, especially if you've been having a bad day, I wanted my updates to be thing that brought a smile on to your pretty lips.

But the last chapter, I wanted it to be perfect for all of you because you deserve the best writing possible from me! It's the least I can do considering that you all support me so well every single passing day!!

I hope this book has helped some of you find what you are looking for, and I hope you enjoyed reading, just as I enjoyed writing for you all. Thanks so much for making this an experience that I will never forget, I truly appreciate it!

If there's any questions you want to ask me, please go ahead and ask, and remember, if you ever need anyone to talk too, I'm here for you, this book can be a safe spot for you to rant, cry or even tell stories to, if you have no one else to talk to. You've always got a family here, you're all my little bubbles.

Thanks so much for reading! And please do check out my newest book: Where is Mr Park?

I won't explain too much because I really can't be bothered to paste the blurb (author of the year here haha) but Taehyung and Jungkook are ex husbands, who are forced to come together after years of there separation when a friend of theirs goes m...

I won't explain too much because I really can't be bothered to paste the blurb (author of the year here haha) but Taehyung and Jungkook are ex husbands, who are forced to come together after years of there separation when a friend of theirs goes missing.

If you're reading this, comment some of your favourite songs!

Once again, thanks so much for reading! I love you all so much!!!

– Mila / Kaila !