9.

Jungkook sips on his warm coffee, spending hours in the fairytale like coffee shop, just drawing mindlessly. Being the new kid was hard. Especially when Jungkook already knew that he wouldn't fit in. Jungkook was...how to put it, outspoken yet shy, bright yet dull, happy yet sad, beautiful yet ugly. He was a mix of everything, and he was always proud of that, and he never knew that he could be embarrassed by it...well, until he walked into his new school. Seeing how set to stone the school was, Jungkook felt like an outcast. He was definitely going to be the weird one.

The blonde boy runs a hand through his hair, as he continues to sip on his warm coffee that his uncle Sammy had given him. Feeling the bitter taste run down his throat, Jungkook winces every now and then. He didn't often drink coffee, but here and there the boy did, finding nothing else to drink. Jungkook felt like coffees was a lot like alcohol, well to him especially, one cup and he'd be drinking another and another and another. Until well, he either passed out from the caffeine rush in a dingy alleyway, or was stuffing his face with kebab to calm down his jittery tendencies.

You could say that coffee really messed him up on the inside. And it didn't help that no one understood what it meant to him after he drank one cup. Honestly, it was weird, but Jungkook had always been like that, ever since his first cup of caffeine, he couldn't really handle energy drinks either, although they tasted quiet... metallic and unique, one can and Jungkook was gone forever. Eventhough the blonde boy couldn't handle his energy, Jungkook definitely was not a lightweight, it didn't run in his blood...well, that's one way to put it.

Sighing, Jungkook thinks back to his first day at his new school. It went better than expected, no one really spoke to him. And everything went smoothly, apart from getting lost and then a lunch time detention because Taehyung was a douche nozzle with trouble making tendencies. Jungkook just couldn't that it had been the first day and he had already been dragged into trouble, like a dog dragging it's human into a lake. Yes, Jungkook's seen a dog literally go wild chasing a butterfly before dragging it's human through bushes and lakes until finally they both landed into a small lake.

The blonde boy smiles at the thought, this memory came from his old hometown. It wasn't far from the city, only a couple hours of a drive. Near the coast. It was such a beautiful place, with the windy beaches, long winding roads, so many little tourist shops, houses painted brightly. His heart saddens at all of the friends and family Jungkook had left behind with his sister. It wasn't meant to be like this. Jungkook didn't want to be sitting in an unfamiliar coffee shop thinking about his old life, he wanted to be in his old life.

He didn't want to start fresh.

But, he had to keep moving forward. Jungkook's life was messy, uncontrolled and definitely not perfect. And so was his sister's. It seemed a lot like they just ran away from their mistakes but really they just ran away from their feeling of unhappiness. Consequently, Jungkook knew that it wouldn't be easy, moving into a new town, getting comfortable with the surroundings and people, but he knew that he just had to keep moving forward, for the sake of his own happiness, and his dear sister's.

"What's got you looking so sad?"

A familiar pink haired male situates themselves next to Jungkook, flashing a smile with his plump lips. Jungkook's lips raise in a small smile towards Jin, "just...thinking, you know?" Jin nods, tapping his fingers against the countertop, humming softly. "You're obviously a new student, what do you think so far?"

Jungkook immediately feels comfortable with Jin's aura, maybe it was his pastel pink hair, or the soft eyes, or the fact that he spoke so beautifully, but Jungkook understood why Namjoon seemingly wanted to get into Jin's pants. Because this male, was more than handsome.